Crazy Train on Piano? Really? Uh, Yes Sir!

I didn't really care for the verse section but the rest was pretty good.
Yes I agree with you. Talented young lady. She plays Mozart and Bach then the next video is Paranoid or Enter Sandman....
I decided to search for more piano versions by others. None were close to her version. Of the ones I found anyway.

We you be nearly as interested if it were a 300lb, 55 year old guy playing?

Well you guys can speculate all you want. I would have posted it if it was a 500 lb viking playing it. Yes, it certainly is a plus the young lady is quite beautiful.
That does not have any affect on her talent. So she should get NO AIR TIME because??????????????????
Get a life guys!

Well you guys can speculate all you want. I would have posted it if it was a 500 lb viking playing it. Yes, it certainly is a plus the young lady is quite beautiful.
That does not have any affect on her talent. So she should get NO AIR TIME because??????????????????
Get a life guys!

Please provide us a few links where you posted such people’s talent.

You can skip the Viking part, any links you posted of those over 300lbs will suffice.
OK Luke-enough.....
You see I posted a video of a young French guitar player, phenomenal to say the least and I dare, yes I dared to say, And she's cute too!
I rec'd more backlash than you could imagine. Some from people in this thread. But YOU, denigrate the young lady playing Crazy Train by saying, eh, nobody would have noticed if she wasn't so good looking. Yup, that is basically what you said.
So, where is the "me too" outrage that I rec'd. Oh wait, a few of you agreed with Luke. I know those who agreed with Luke will defend their statements. Think about it before you post. Read HIS WORDS.........
If you search my username and Tina s. you can find the thread. Even a female, didn't know we had any on the forum, jumped all over me and told me she was offended? And all I said was "and she's cute too!
So, do us a favor, please learn Tina S.s version of Moonlight Sonata, I mean your a guy, so you can obviously out do her, right?
Cannot wait to hear it!

Last edited:
Get a life guys!
Straw man. No one wrote that. Just the opposite, if anything. I wouldn't have watched at all if she had been an obese dude. She gets air time with me because of her looks, for two reasons:

First, I never liked the song. Second, it doesn't translate well to the piano. Perhaps someone could make a jazz piano version that was interesting, but the tune doesn't move me on piano as arranged. It's boring and clunky.

I'm not denigrating her at all. She's obviously talented and I'm sure she can play some impressive and moving pieces. Clair de Lune or Arabesque perhaps? If someone posts them, I'll listen and not just look. But Crazy Train? Nah. I watched as long as I did because she is beautiful.

Straw man. No one wrote that. Just the opposite, if anything. I wouldn't have watched at all if she had been an obese dude. She gets air time with me because of her looks, for two reasons:

First, I never liked the song. Second, it doesn't translate well to the piano. Perhaps someone could make a jazz piano version that was interesting, but the tune doesn't move me on piano as arranged. It's boring and clunky.

I'm not denigrating her at all. She's obviously talented and I'm sure she can play some impressive and moving pieces. Clair de Lune or Arabesque perhaps? If someone posts them, I'll listen and not just look. But Crazy Train? Nah. I watched as long as I did because she is beautiful.
That is YOUR opinion, period. I think it sounds nice and I applaud her for what she does. She plays many pieces of music on piano that no one else does. Yes, she plays Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, etc...........But she also puts herself out there and learns requests that are, yes, not really made for Piano.. Boring and clunky? Nah, as I stated , trying to defend your BS Sad really. Sad.
No Straw Man. What you SAID is NOT what LUKE said. Get over yourself.............
I am tired of the BS from you folks...........

Back
Top Bottom