FM3 Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] FM3 Master Thread - Firmware 4.xx 'Cygnus'!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
While working on updating my Axe-Fx III versions of the 36 FM3 presets that have been released so far, I made a few edits. So I added all new 1.06 versions to the store.

The version numbers in the names have been edited to differentiate them from the previous versions.

With the exception of the FM3 'Acoustic+Shimmer/Angles' preset. I haven't been able to get a good enough Reverb substitute that sounds right. and will fit? Hopefully the 'Diffusion' parameter can be reinstated in the 'Delay' blocks again?

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Searched extensively for Acoustic packs on Owner of Moke's Custom Presets custompresets.com, but in vain.
When you post a thread,how about deep linking please?...In addition, I also need RIP Gary Moore style song
specific preset for my FM3... Parisienne Walkway as well as Still Got the Blues, respectively.

Added 21 22 of my 'Artist' presets to the store. Ported over to the FM3. Firmware 1.06.. :cool:
  1. Moke's Comfy Numb (HB)
  2. Moke's Comfy Numb (SC)
  3. Moke's Live Gilmour (HB)
  4. Moke's Live Gilmour (SC)
  5. Moke's Detroit Rock City 2 (HB)
  6. Moke's Free World (HB)
  7. Moke's Free World (SC)
  8. Moke's Gold On The Ceiling (SC)
  9. Moke's Little Black Subs (SC)
  10. Moke's Gone Away (HB)
  11. Moke's Interstate Love Song (HB)
  12. Moke's Like A Stone V2 (HB)
  13. Moke's Lithium (HB)
  14. Moke's Pride (SC-#2)
  15. Moke's Streets+POG (SC-#4)
  16. Moke's Rebel Yell (HB)
  17. Moke's Sanctuary (HB)
  18. Moke's Wanted D.O.A. V5.2 (HB)
  19. Moke's Wicked Game (SC-#4)
  20. Moke's Blue Hotel (SC-#2)
  21. Moke's Lie To Me (SC-#2)
  22. Moke's Blue On Black (SC)
You can listen to audio/video demos in the Axe-Fx II (and some III) versions.

More to come....
Lookin’ good Moke🤘 As soon as you bring Foolin’, Heaven and Hell, Stranglehold and Hurricane over for the FM3, I’m good for at least 4 or 5👍

A little confusion above maybe... I’d like to buy Detroit Rock City, Foolin’, Heaven and Hell, Stranglehold, and Hurricane for the FM3. When do you think they’ll be ready for the FM3? I assume they’ll land in your “song specific” category when ready? Thanks Moke👍🤘

A little confusion above maybe... I’d like to buy Detroit Rock City, Foolin’, Heaven and Hell, Stranglehold, and Hurricane for the FM3. When do you think they’ll be ready for the FM3? I assume they’ll land in your “song specific” category when ready? Thanks Moke👍🤘
Sorry, I was responding to @honeypat . But the Quote didn't work?

Not completely sure which ones will be next, but I will see what I can do.

@Moke
Still says coupon not found. It's the Plexi+ acoustic v5.2. I didn't realize I bought the Plexi+acoustic, oh well. no biggie

EDIT: I tried the wrong one-. I'll try again with the right one. This means I bought the wrong one the first time-my bad, not yours.........

tried to update my HB Acoustic=Plexi sym to 5.2 but website does not recognize the coupon. I did copy & paste it.
Thanks

Last edited:
@Moke
Still says coupon not found. It's the Plexi+ acoustic v5.2. I didn't realize I bought the Plexi+acoustic, oh well. no biggie

EDIT: I tried the wrong one-. I'll try again with the right one. This means I bought the wrong one the first time-my bad, not yours.........

tried to update my HB Acoustic=Plexi sym to 5.2 but website does not recognize the coupon. I did copy & paste it.
Thanks
Each Code is only good for that specific preset. You have to have only that exact preset in the Cart. Click on '+ Add a coupon code,' then enter/paste the code in the field, hit Apply, and the price should drop to $0.

Contact me through my store if that doesn't work, and we can figure out what's up.

Ported and added 5 more of my existing presets for the FM3 to the store today. Firmware 1.06

Will be trying to add 5 or more each day this week.
  1. Moke's Crazy Train (HB)
  2. Moke's For the Love of God (HB)
  3. Moke's Foreplay-Longtime V5.2 (HB)
  4. Moke's The Boys Are Back In Town V2.3 (HB) - (for the key of 'Ab' and 'A')
  5. Moke's You Give Love A Bad Name (HB)

Last edited:
Does your Clean To Mean packs transfer over properly via FracTool or are you planning to port these eventually?

My give the FracTool a work out this weekend...

Does your Clean To Mean packs transfer over properly via FracTool or are you planning to port these eventually?

My give the FracTool a work out this weekend...
So much has changed since those were made, that I wouldn't expect them to translate very well.

The addition of 'Channels', improved scene switching, and better Factory presets (many already including scenes) kind of removed the need for a 'Clean to Mean' pack for the FM3 and Axe-Fx III. Hasn't it?

Ported and added 5 more of my existing presets for the FM3 to the store today. Firmware 1.06

1. Moke's Eruption V2.4 (HB) - Includes the newest version of Mark Day's preset ported from the Axe-Fx III.
  2. Moke's Eruption V2.4 (SC) - Includes my single-coil version of Mark Day's preset.
  3. Moke's Brothers in Arms (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  4. Moke's Livin' On A Prayer (HB)
  5. Moke's Livin' On A Prayer (SC)

Last edited:
Ported and added 6 more of my existing presets for the FM3 to the store today. Firmware 1.06

These were a bit challenging to get everything to fit.

• Moke's Plush (HB)
  • Moke's Limelight V2.4 (HB)
  • Moke's Red Barchetta (HB)
  • Moke's Working Man (HB)
  • Moke's Wylde V2.1 'Ozzy' (HB)
  • Moke's Live Neil Young & Crazy Horse Tone (HB)

@Moke
Just want to say I think it is great that you take the time to do many of your presets for HumBucker's , as well as Single coils. That is commendable imho!
Thanks

@Moke
Just want to say I think it is great that you take the time to do many of your presets for HumBucker's , as well as Single coils. That is commendable imho!
Thanks
Ideally, I would like to have all of my presets available for both pickup types. Maybe some day? But there are some tones that can't really be done without the 'quack' positions of a Strat style guitar.

Ported and added 6 more of my existing presets for the FM3 to the store today. Firmware 1.06

Many of these are proving to be a bit challenging to get everything to fit.

1. Moke's Another Rainy Night V2.1 (HB)
  2. Moke's Any Way You Want It (HB)
  3. Moke's Escape V2.3 (HB)
  4. Moke's Fa..Fa..Fa..Foolin (HB)
  5. Moke's Pour Some Sugar On Me V2.4 (HB)
  6. Moke's Summer of '69 V2.2 (HB)

I've gotten some messages that only one file is included with the initial confirmation email. Sometimes it's the 'Future Update' PDF, and sometimes it's the Zipped file. Either way, not having both is problematic. You should receive a second email shortly after, with all of the files? Though some seem to haven't gotten it?

So, I spent the day going through all of my current zipped files, and all of my new 'template' folders adding the 'Future Update' PDFs to them all. Then replaced the current zipped files and PDFs with just these new zipped files for all current FM3 and updated Axe-Fx III presets in my store.

Anything added or updated to the store will now only include a single zipped file with everything inside.

Anyone that got only the 'Future Update' PDFs, you can use that to go get the new zipped file.

Anyone that got only the zipped files, you can contact me through the store now, or at the next update, and I will send you your 'Future Update' PDF(s).

Sorry for any inconvenience. Moke

I've gotten some messages that only one file is included with the initial confirmation email. Sometimes it's the 'Future Update' PDF, and sometimes it's the Zipped file. Either way, not having both is problematic. You should receive a second email shortly after, with all of the files? Though some seem to haven't gotten it?

So, I spent the day going through all of my current zipped files, and all of my new 'template' folders adding the 'Future Update' PDFs to them all. Then replaced the current zipped files and PDFs with just these new zipped files for all current FM3 and updated Axe-Fx III presets in my store.

Anything added or updated to the store will now only include a single zipped file with everything inside.

Anyone that got only the 'Future Update' PDFs, you can use that to go get the new zipped file.

Anyone that got only the zipped files, you can contact me through the store now, or at the next update, and I will send you your 'Future Update' PDF(s).

Sorry for any inconvenience. Moke
Moke
I did reply on the website but I know your busy.
That happened to me, at first I got only the pdf for the Acoustic\plexi HB preset V5. Then the other appeared after that.
Perhaps that is why my free upgrade PDF code does NOT work for the V5.2 Acoustic+plexi HB?
I have tried numerous times on three different day.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom