Van Halen - "Panama" Preset

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Hi all, i've been asked by so many people for this preset so here it is.

It is using a stock cab. I use scene 1 in my video with chorus, scene 2 is using the pitch block instead of chorus and scene 3 i was messing around with the 100w Plexi so you can have a play and see what works for you.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• MP Van Halen - Panama.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 587
Hi all, i've been asked by so many people for this preset so here it is.

It is using a stock cab. I use scene 1 in my video with chorus, scene 2 is using the pitch block instead of chorus and scene 3 i was messing around with the 100w Plexi so you can have a play and see what works for you.

Enjoy.

This is so excellent! Great job, thanks for sharing with our Fractal community!

Great tone, playing and video! Thank you for sharing it

A new wish for the list: Video input through the USB, to display our show at the Axe-FX screen :D

How are you finding the Frankie guitar Mark? Its one of my all time favourite looking and sounding guitars, but I’ve never got on with other EVH models I’ve tried. I was on the fence, but after the awful news this week I couldn’t hit buy quick enough. Buying a guitar has never felt so right. Weird.
Cant wait to get it and try it with this preset. Sounds fantastic by the way.

How are you finding the Frankie guitar Mark? Its one of my all time favourite looking and sounding guitars, but I’ve never got on with other EVH models I’ve tried. I was on the fence, but after the awful news this week I couldn’t hit buy quick enough. Buying a guitar has never felt so right. Weird.
You know Sambora had his own line of guitars for sale for a short time in the 90's I believe. I have not seen one for sale any where since then.

Hi mate, I’m really liking it, it plays lovely, has the smoothest and nicest feel neck I’ve ever played. The only thing I wasn’t sure about was the amount of relic on the fretboard, it was made to look too dirty imo so I took some off with some wire wool, other than that I absolute love it, not really played my LP since. Yes I’m with you on that mate, it’s been a tragic week and there’s no better time to buy one now. Mine is actually the 54th one to be made which is cool. Good luck and let me know how you like it once you get it mate 👍🏻
RIP Eddie

Back
Top Bottom