Wish ADA MP-1

Clive

Experienced
Hi,

I already asked for the ADA MP-1 a long time ago.

During all these years, I still have the ADA next to my Axe in my rack and it’s the unique analog gear remaining, the Axe FX is perfect for everything else including amps.

The fact is that my MP-1 unit is not in good condition, I had three of them and had them repaired three times before. My MP-1 broke down during a show last week and that’s enough for me.

I would like to have it modelized in the Axe III.

The ADA MP-1 is a famous preamp, I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in having it in the Axe. I know some won’t agree but nobody is forced to use it.

I hope Cliff will see this. Thanks Fractal team.

Last edited:
Two thumbs and two big toes up. My favorite preamp after the Triaxis. The Kasha Rockmod II (my top wish) beats it for second place, but is very hard to find.

It's a fun preamp, but I imagine the issue with modeling it is pairing it with an appropriate power amp. Personally I'd love it modelled with the Brit 800 power section.

I have 3, which is absolutely excessive, so I'd be more than happy to donate one to @FractalAudio if Cliff wants to model it.

How generous Leon! @2112 you are such an important member of the Fractal community!

Cliff said that he didn't like the MP-1 if I remember well. But it was a long time ago...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom