Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

I just checked out the Temple Board planner, looks good should fit no problem. Probably a good idea to use some flat pancake connectors like the square plugs to save some space.FC12.png

It definitely comes in handy at my church gig as it seems every other song is capo something!

That's funny & I feel your pain. As a bassist trying to figure what the guitarist is playing when the capo gets moved every song is maddening. That and as a 4 string player when our WL has 1/2 the set list in Eb. :D I can't wait to try the virtual capo when my FM3 arrives....someday......

Any time someone says my boards look like a lot, I am going to refer them to your post....

Here's my rather small rig:
20200920_162326.jpg

Last edited:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently I'm using Roland GR-55 with beat buddy, any remarkable
diferences newly introduced SY-1000 over GR-55 you found?....
Anyway really big rig! What's for the four FC-12's?....

The GR-55 is really a different synth, there are some similarities but they do very different things. The SY-1000 is a better version of the SY-300 with the addition of the 13 pin input, quicker response, more routing, etc. I haven't tried the midi conversion to external synths yet so I don't know how they compare on that front. The 4 FC setup allows me single press access to all the songs in a set, lighting and backing track control and what ever effects are present.

• Temple Audio Trio 28 Pedalboard
• Fractal FC-6 Foot Controller
• (2) Mosky Dual Footswitches connected to FC-6 for Tuner, Layouts, and more
• BBE Sonic Stomp
• Beatbuddy Drum Pedal and Footswitch
• JHS Little Black Amp Box (to tame the volume on Beatbuddy)
• EHX 1440 Looper with MIDI Sync to Beatbuddy
• Fractal EV-2 for Volume, Whammy, etc.
• Mission EP-1 Spring Loaded Pedal for Wah
• Voodoo Lab 4x4 Power Supply
• Temple Audio LED Light Kit Pic 2.jpg

Here's my setup.

Thought I'd share even if still somewhat of a work in progress...

Still waiting on a Temple Audio board for the FC12 and I have a good friend of mine who's working on a bona fide studio desk for me, with rack spaces, keyboard sliding shelf, etc.. but it's getting there!

Cheers,
JoceIMG_6380.jpgIMG_6381.jpgIMG_6383.jpgIMG_6384.jpg

Here's my setup.

Thought I'd share even if still somewhat of a work in progress...

Still waiting on a Temple Audio board for the FC12 and I have a good friend of mine who's working on a bona fide studio desk for me, with rack spaces, keyboard sliding shelf, etc.. but it's getting there!

Cheers,
JoceView attachment 73356View attachment 73357View attachment 73358View attachment 73359
Nice! Although my money is on the old TKO to outlast everything. I had one back in the 80's that is probably still in some kids garage blasting out punk rock! 🤘

Back
Top Bottom