FC-12 setup in Axe-Edit video?

Does anyone know, if there's a good video anywhere, about setting up the FC-controllers in axe-edit?
The process is simple, maybe that’s why there’s no videos?

Click FC in the top right, click a switch to edit, adjust the settings below.

As far as what to put where, that’s completely up to your needs. List them out on paper or a text file and it becomes much easier

The process is simple, maybe that’s why there’s no videos?

Click FC in the top right, click a switch to edit, adjust the settings below.

As far as what to put where, that’s completely up to your needs. List them out on paper or a text file and it becomes much easier
Thanks Chris. I have tried that, but i seem to get problems, finding the changes i want for the switches - it may be simple, but to me, it's a little confusing, that's why i searched for a video. I only found one, that was made before the FC's could be set up in axe-edit.

Thanks Chris. I have tried that, but i seem to get problems, finding the changes i want for the switches - it may be simple, but to me, it's a little confusing, that's why i searched for a video. I only found one, that was made before the FC's could be set up in axe-edit.
What change are you looking for?

What change are you looking for?
Basically, i want to set it up, so it fits my needs of course, but i find it a little hard, to get an overview of the whole thing.
I am using Austinbuddys packages, with his layouts, first the one for the Naked amps, and now i have loaded his new pack, with his newest layout, so i have never really made my own setup, which i am trying to do now, so i get the, for me, important effects, amp controls etc. in the same layout- or as "close" as possible (if that makes any sense) so i won't need so much switching between layers on the FC

i don’t think a video could know how to fit your needs; this is the hardest part and only the player can figure it out, honestly.

start by writing down what you want to accomplish. No limits. Just write it down so it’s in front of you. Then circle or choose the most important things. Put those in first. Then add what’s left.

It’s a simple task on its own, but you have to start somewhere. Determining what’s important helps you prioritize what’s on a certain layout.

remember you can mix switch types - like presets scenes and effects - all on the same layout. You can also have the same switch on multiple layouts and views.

if you want to write down what you need here, we can help you format some layouts. But without knowing what you need, we can’t help much.

i don’t think a video could know how to fit your needs; this is the hardest part and only the player can figure it out, honestly.

start by writing down what you want to accomplish. No limits. Just write it down so it’s in front of you. Then circle or choose the most important things. Put those in first. Then add what’s left.

It’s a simple task on its own, but you have to start somewhere. Determining what’s important helps you prioritize what’s on a certain layout.

remember you can mix switch types - like presets scenes and effects - all on the same layout. You can also have the same switch on multiple layouts and views.

if you want to write down what you need here, we can help you format some layouts. But without knowing what you need, we can’t help much.
Thanks a lot Chris, i will follow your advice and start with good old pen and paper - and go from there. This will probably also give me the overview that I'm missing now.
I wasn't aware of the possibility of mixing switch types, as you describe, but that is exactly what i need.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Chris, i will follow your advice and start with good old pen and paper - and go from there. This will probably also give me the overview that I'm missing now.
I wasn't aware of the possibility of mixing switch types, as you describe, but that is exactly what i need.
Yup. The default layouts sort of “separate” things just so you have access to everything in a “here’s all the things you can do” fashion. The Perform layouts are examples of combining switch types.

mixing things up and putting what you want exactly where you want is the way to go ;)

You can use kinemaster pro apk at techbigs.com/kinemaster.html to be able to edit videos professionally.

Last edited:
Cooper Carter's course on the Axe III has a lot about the FCs, both how they work and useful strategies for how you might use their capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom