Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toughbigman What type computer do you have, what OS is on it, and are you running a USB cable directly from your computer to your AxeFXIII? These will assist us helping.
Cheers,
Lee

I tried to update with fractal bot and it kept freezing halfway through. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you in advanced

I have had no issues ...I download the firmware from page 1 of this thread and then open Fratal bot and paste the sys.ex file into fractal bot...

I have heard of some issues doing it other ways...hope that helps...

I tried to update with fractal bot and it kept freezing halfway through. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you in advanced

Try a different USB Cable or a different USB Port. Direct instead of through a hub if you can.

Download the file from the Original Post. Extract it and use Fractal Both through the latest AXE Edit. Should work flawlessly.

Nice Sac!
Ok that took me a second to figure out, lol. Ya it was the 7ft one which ended up being 10ft if I didn't fluff it up almost daily so it had to go. Switched to the square pillow sac futon type thing and that one takes up much less space. Don't tell Cliff about the lions blanket also in frame.

Ok that took me a second to figure out, lol. Ya it was the 7ft one which ended up being 10ft if I didn't fluff it up almost daily so it had to go. Switched to the square pillow sac futon type thing and that one takes up much less space. Don't tell Cliff about the lions blanket also in frame.
For real though, that is a beautiful Strat. 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom