The Pets Thread

This Is Asher, my Sister-in-Law was the foster for his mom and 8 siblings, we've known him since he was 2 days old and my wife fell in love with him so she had to have him. 19mo old and just full of energy but he can be calm when he wants to be as well.
IMG-8783.jpg

And this is Vader, she's psychotic LOL
IMG-6501.jpg

This Is Asher, my Sister-in-Law was the foster for his mom and 8 siblings, we've known him since he was 2 days old and my wife fell in love with him so she had to have him. 19mo old and just full of energy but he can be calm when he wants to be as well.
IMG-8783.jpg

And this is Vader, she's psychotic LOL
IMG-6501.jpg
Is Vader's first name 'Ella'? ;)

Had our first ever skunking today. At 5:20am. On the front porch. (This is our back patio during clean-up).

I changed but still smell a little skunky... As does my vehicle... Sigh.

I feel your pain. This was our dog's third run-in with skunks. We've tried various homebrew deodorizing recipes, but the best stuff we've found is called Nature's Miracle. It doesn't get rid of 100% of the smell, but it does better than anything else we've tried. We like to keep a couple of quarts on hand for the next time our dog has a lapse of judgement.

https://www.chewy.com/natures-miracle-skunk-odor-remover/dp/229263

Very old times: Art SGX2000. I got hair too!!
Peluso-00.jpg

Old times: VG-8, JMP-1, GX-700
Peluso-01.jpg

Peluso-00b.jpg

I wish that Cliff Chase invented something more practical than this
Peluso-02.jpg

Axe-FX Standard. Almost as warm as tubes
Peluso-03.jpg

Ultra what?
Peluso-04.jpg

He still lived long enough to sleep over the Axe-FX II, but not the Axe-FX III. 29 years is a very long life for a cat. May Peluso rest in peace.
Peluso-05.jpg

This is Lucky. He was rescued from a Kill shelter.... I was looking for a puppy and went to a 72hour Adoption event here on Long Island... they didn't have any puppies available when I went during the day... So I went after a show at 2:30am. As I was walking out I saw him with his back to the cage. I said, who's this guy and he jumped up and gave me a kiss. He was a year old.. I walked him around for 3 minutes and brought him home.. he's the sweetest dog I've ever known. I can't believe someone gave him up.... I've had him since 2007... He's 14 now and still acts like a puppy... he's very spoiled... we are truly Lucky to have him...
1599919025486.jpeg

Last edited:
Very old times: Art SGX2000. I got hair too!!
Peluso-00.jpg

Old times: VG-8, JMP-1, GX-700
Peluso-01.jpg

Peluso-00b.jpg

I wish that Cliff Chase invented something more practical than this
Peluso-02.jpg

Axe-FX Standard. Almost as warm as tubes
Peluso-03.jpg

Ultra what?
Peluso-04.jpg

He still lived long enough to sleep over the Axe-FX II, but not the Axe-FX III. 29 years is a very long life for a cat. May Peluso rest in peace.
Peluso-05.jpg

29 years is an insanely long life span for a cat. Clearly you must have taken exceptional care of him.

We had to put our big alpha male (18 lbs) cat down earlier this year due to cancer...His name was Syk (ShipYard Kat). I found him early one morning after a storm at the Shipyard I worked at...they were breed to catch giant rats in the yard....He had a way of looking right through to your soul...

Syk.jpg

We had to put our big alpha male (18 lbs) cat down earlier this year due to cancer...His name was Syk (ShipYard Kat). I found him early one morning after a storm at the Shipyard I worked at...they were breed to catch giant rats in the yard....He had a way of looking right through to your soul...

View attachment 72709

Sorry for your loss. :( Those eyes are definitely piercing!

I swear this cat must love music. The first thing I noticed about that when I brought him home, although he's terrified of the vacuum and the swiffer, my amps cranked don't bother him at all.

And when I play or listen to any music at my desk, he comes right over and lays at my feet. He even lays across the laptop power brick and it looks completely uncomfortable, but he doesn't care. Goofy animal.

Can't yet tell what bands he prefers.

At Desk.jpg

I swear this cat must love music. The first thing I noticed about that when I brought him home, although he's terrified of the vacuum and the swiffer, my amps cranked don't bother him at all.

And when I play or listen to any music at my desk, he comes right over and lays at my feet. He even lays across the laptop power brick and it looks completely uncomfortable, but he doesn't care. Goofy animal.

Can't yet tell what bands he prefers.

View attachment 105803
The brick is probably warm....

Back
Top Bottom