Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to the rf type noise as it gets really quiet?
There is the noise floor (maybe what you are calling RF noise), then there is the noise accompanying the delay repeats, and then at the end of the file where I'm switching scenes you can here another type of noise.

Here is the link. Let me know if you have any problems with downloading. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tyt3nsv6l7iagnt/AADQ1Ldk3sPcvXjpqXRH1Pk3a?dl=0
Bit reduce parameter is set to 12 in every delay block. That will cause the lo-fi/garbled sound as repeats get quieter. Try setting that to 0.
@Bakerman racking up the kills this week. :)

I can barely make out anything unusual sounding the tails. Now I'm worried about my ear health.

Bit reduce parameter is set to 12 in every delay block. That will cause the lo-fi/garbled sound as repeats get quieter. Try setting that to 0.
Thank you so much Bakerman! That alleviated half the problem (noise floor seems to have gone down too). Now its just the noise that happens when switching scenes. Ive had this happen before on a previous firmware build. At the time it turned out to be caused by the reverb block (spring reverb). I posted about it and it was fixed in the next firmware roll out. I'm wondering if the same bug has somehow made its way back in...?

Thank you so much Bakerman! That alleviated half the problem (noise floor seems to have gone down too). Now its just the noise that happens when switching scenes. Ive had this happen before on a previous firmware build. At the time it turned out to be caused by the reverb block (spring reverb). I posted about it and it was fixed in the next firmware roll out. I'm wondering if the same bug has somehow made its way back in...?
See what I said above about changing things on scene change.

It still makes the noise when changing scenes regarless of pausing comuncation, and also not being connected to a computer at all.
Not the bit about pausing comms, the bit about not chaning the parameters on the delay block between scene changes. Change block state instead of changing channels on an active delay block. Try that?

Not the bit about pausing comms, the bit about not chaning the parameters on the delay block between scene changes. Change block state instead of changing channels on an active delay block. Try that?
I see...Ill try that when I can get some more time. Hopefully Monday. I'll report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom