Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rhodes - thanks for posting - was finally looking at this one. This works for switching from Volume to Wah with one pedal using the Multiplexer - good method. What I was wondering is if you can use the "Tuner on heel down" functionality only when the pedal is being used as a volume pedal, and not when it's being used as a Wah.
@CodePoet - It works perfectly for that. Since the routing for the Wah and Volume are 2 separate paths before the Multiplexer. Set the "Off Value" of the Wah at 6.0% and The "Off Value" of the Volume at 5.0%. Or just load my preset and give it a whirl.

EDIT-I updated the preset with the settings described above. I thought I had them set this way already but, upon double-checking myself I found I had not. If you have tried the previous preset, my apologies. Give the updated one a try.

Attachments

• All-en Wun.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@CodePoet - It works perfectly for that. Since the routing for the Wah and Volume are 2 separate paths before the Multiplexer. Set the "Off Value" of the Wah at 6.0% and The "Off Value" of the Volume at 5.0%. Or just load my preset and give it a whirl.
Won't the tuner still engage on heel down since it's a global setting regardless of what multiplexer channel you're on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom