Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
The linker didn't zeroinit an array on the slave core. So in some cases there would be a NaN in there that was causing a NaN in the amp block. The linker does some strange things sometimes. I had to specifically initialize the array to zero (which you shouldn't need to do according to the C standard).
Is anyone else getting a hankering for Indian food after reading this, or is it just me?

Man, by far one of the coolest things about this forum, and FAS as a company - we as users are directly involved in helping to make the thing that we love better - and in direct contact with the person/people that can make that happen nearly instantly. Sometimes, like right now, it really blows me away. Looking forward to the next release. #faslove

Man, by far one of the coolest things about this forum, and FAS as a company - we as users are directly involved in helping to make the thing that we love better - and in direct contact with the person/people that can make that happen nearly instantly. Sometimes, like right now, it really blows me away. Looking forward to the next release. #faslove
Have you ever seen a CEO of a firm openly talking about Indian food on a forum #blowsmymind

Yes I will not let go of my NaN bread joke, even though it’s stale. Stale. Get it?

Found a visual bug. This is on the global output EQ page. Flickering text, values not displaying properly as you sweep through them. IMG_20200824_182558.jpg

Last edited:
I've been a Fractalite for 6 or 7 years now, and I'm still impressed with the responsiveness and forward thinking Cliff and Co. show on a near-daily basis.

Have you ever seen a CEO of a firm openly talking about Indian food on a forum #blowsmymind

Yes I will not let go of my NaN bread joke, even though it’s stale. Stale. Get it?
As bread jokes go, yours is pretty flat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom