FM3 Firmware 1.06 Public Beta 2

Not sure if a bug... I’m trying to set a modifier to the mix level on the octave divider. I want the mix to increase as I go higher in the fretboard. Had set the min and max at 8%-30% but it does nothing... if I set another kind of modifier I can see the encoder moving but it does nothing with the pitch follower

Each time I press exit and then select modifier again the value of mix is reset (from 14 to 18%) but is not following anything

View attachment 71736
will check.

Not sure if a bug... I’m trying to set a modifier to the mix level on the octave divider. I want the mix to increase as I go higher in the fretboard. Had set the min and max at 8%-30% but it does nothing... if I set another kind of modifier I can see the encoder moving but it does nothing with the pitch follower

Each time I press exit and then select modifier again the value of mix is reset (from 14 to 18%) but is not following anything
I had the same problem and the reason was that the Input to the Pitch Follower was set to Input 2. See this thread:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...controller-was-factory-set-to-input-2.163770/

I am having audio drop outs with the plexi 50w 6560. It seems to only happen on some of the plexis

jtm45 for me. Not as bad as before ( every couple minutes) but it happened 2 times in like1 hour. Much faster cuts than before ( maybe 1 sec and not 2-3 as with 1.05)

before i update to this - can anyone confirm of CC changes (effects and tuner) are working with the MC6? I've read a few comments that they were not.

Looks like some pitch block improvements but not quite caught up to the III yet?
I'm interested in this as well. I'd love to be able to ditch my Digitech Drop pedal and use the virtual capo. Even it it's not exactly as good as the Axe-FXIII...close would be good.

Is 1.6 beta all bug fixes? I have no issues using the FM3 for USB recording... Is the updated pitch block in 1.6?

Back
Top Bottom