FM3 Now Shipping

The 3 footswitches seems like plenty to me with the t&h functions. The only thing that slightly annoys me about it is that the switching doesn't occur until you release the footswitch since I would prefer it to be more precise. Maybe there's a way around it I'm unaware of?

The 3 footswitches seems like plenty to me with the t&h functions. The only thing that slightly annoys me about it is that the switching doesn't occur until you release the footswitch since I would prefer it to be more precise. Maybe there's a way around it I'm unaware of?

you loose the hold function if you want them to activate on press

I imagine that fewer people reserved the FM3 per day the further we get from the initial announcement, or at least I hope so. Recently picked up the guitar again and reserved last month. Hoping they'll burn through that waiting list quickly!

just got my FM3 today.
can only say wow. VERY superior to AX8 which I just sold, although was awesome.

have already made the wife angry as I’ve been checking it out since it arrived 3 hours ago!!

Believe it or not, it's more precise than just having a "timer" on the hold so that after one second it triggers your hold function.

Have you ever tried to time a button press for exactly 1 second before you want it to activate? What about when you're playing the song 10 bmp faster than usual? With the activate on release you still control when it happens.

And as others have said, you can have it activate immediately on press if you disable the hold function. But you can't do that with a hold function, because how does it know whether you're just pressing or holding? It has to wait for you to release to know for sure.

Believe it or not, it's more precise than just having a "timer" on the hold so that after one second it triggers your hold function.

Have you ever tried to time a button press for exactly 1 second before you want it to activate? What about when you're playing the song 10 bmp faster than usual? With the activate on release you still control when it happens.

And as others have said, you can have it activate immediately on press if you disable the hold function. But you can't do that with a hold function, because how does it know whether you're just pressing or holding? It has to wait for you to release to know for sure.
Right, I was mainly concerned with the precision of the tap function. But yes, thanks for the info, and hopefully some others on here benefit from it as well

At this rate even if Fractal does a month every week - I too should get it in two - three months tops!

But the end of the summer target is looking more and more achievable with every passing week!

Man I never signed up but want one of these bad boys. Curious what the wait will be for just getting on the list.
Well you won't be able to get one until the waitlist is over, so why not just sign up and hop in line? I believe FAS has been telling people they're trying to finish the waitlist by the end of the summer. You'll get this year for sure. Things have been speeding up.

Well it will be bittersweet a sad day when I get my invite (waitlist since 26/9) because I will start a second business and I have to put all my money in the remodelation of it so I wont be able to purchase it now :cry:. So I have a question regarding that: if I don't use my invitation right away do I loose my spot in line or can I purchase it latter without having to get on the waitlist again?

Well it will be bittersweet a sad day when I get my invite (waitlist since 26/9) because I will start a second business and I have to put all my money in the remodelation of it so I wont be able to purchase it now :cry:. So I have a question regarding that: if I don't use my invitation right away do I loose my spot in line or can I purchase it latter without having to get on the waitlist again?

you can use it anytime as long as the fm3 is in stock

Back
Top Bottom