Wish Wish List: New Amps

I'd love to have the new BLUGUITER AMP1 IRIDIUM (sorry if that has been requested before). I own one and it is really awesome - and it seems that it recently has become very popular (at least in EU). Personally I'd want it in my FM3 because I have learned that for many amps that I own, I can make the Fractal versions of them sound even BETTER than the "real" ones. That's crazy!! Still I have to say that the current amp selection is already absolutely phenomenal.
LOL. There are a lot of non-sensical amp requests but this one is special. I want a Line 6 Helix model!?!

I would love to have an EVH 5150 III Stealth modelled. The JP-2C was so well done that I sold the real amp!

+1.Tried a Stealth model and there is something special about it. Not that it’s night and day different from the 5150 III but it definitely has its own character much like the JP2C compared to the Mark IIC+

Randall RG100
Randall Century
Randall Satan
Randall Ultimate Nullifier
Randall KH103
Fortin Meshuggah
Revv Generator 120
Mesa/Boogie JP-2C
Tone King Sky King
Tone King Imperial
Friedman Buxom Betty
Marshall Major
Marshall Super Bass
Sunn Model T
Sunn Beta Lead
Diezel Hagen
Dumble Steel String Singer

Not to mention other channels from amps that are already modeled (the clean channels of the Friedmans and Diezels for instance) and more bass amps.

Or, as @chris once cheekily said: "I want every amp made ever." :D
I have a Rev120 tone mach. let me know how it is for you.

Attachments

• Revv-GeneratorToneMatchIR.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Revv GeneratorToneMatch.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
+1.Tried a Stealth model and there is something special about it. Not that it’s night and day different from the 5150 III but it definitely has its own character much like the JP2C compared to the Mark IIC+

I’m just thinking if they modelled the Stealth version like Cliff did the JP-2C, then I may have to sell it as well! LOL!

Someone tried to get the sound of the
DV Mark DV Little GH 250 Tube the only specs I could find are 2 channels, 6205 micro tube, 250W @ 4 ohms, 150W @ 8 ohms, adjustable reverb, sustainer, controls: gain clean, gain lead, level, eq for each channel: bass, mid, high, fx loop (send / return), output pre PRE (adjustable 0dB / -6dB), footswitch input (dual) for channels switch and reverb
you should have one and open it to see what's inside

Blake Mills’ Austen Hooks modded Filmosound 385. Have an At Mars 385 which is pretty great, but not quite the magic I hear in Mills’ sounds.

Thank you for the information. Do you think I was using it unknowingly because in my opinion it is the one that comes closest to dv Mark.
[

Hey, good question!! I mean the default setting which we usually say is like having all the knobs at 12 that all the axe amps have. Hope i am making sense.
That's pretty much how the modeling works. The knobs match the same settings as the physical amp that was modeled... Except I think the Presence has a different taper by design.

Back
Top Bottom