FM3 Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] FM3 Master Thread - Firmware 4.xx 'Cygnus'!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
I tried it with my CU24 neck pickup last night and it was a lot of bass for me too.
Which preset(s)? FYI... The Acoustic sim stuff is intended for bridge pups... I'll take a look to see if I missed something.

I found a little more time to port some more of my presets over to the FM3! Firmware 1.05

This next batch includes the 'Single-Coil' versions of all of my current 'General Multi-Purpose' presets.
  1. Moke's Acoustic Sim V5.1 (SC)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer/Angels V5.1 (SC)
  3. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims V5.1 (SC)
  4. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic V5.1 Sim (SC)
  5. Moke's Plexi+B3 Sim V2 (SC)
  6. Moke's Brit-800 V2.5 (SC)
  7. Moke's Bass Sim V2 (SC)

Do you have presets for the axefx3
Many... lol Not yet updated though. I have all of the same 'General Multi-Purpose' Axe-Fx III presets about done, but want to go through them on the just released 13.01 before I release them. The 'Artist' stuff is going to have to wait for some time off from work? Trying to work out a week off every month to get caught up on the updates... But we are just crazy busy!

I found a little more time to port some more of my presets over to the FM3! Firmware 1.05

This next batch includes the 'Single-Coil' versions of all of my current 'General Multi-Purpose' presets.
  1. Moke's Acoustic Sim V5.1 (SC)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer/Angels V5.1 (SC)
  3. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims V5.1 (SC)
  4. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic V5.1 Sim (SC)
  5. Moke's Plexi+B3 Sim V2 (SC)
  6. Moke's Brit-800 V2.5 (SC)
  7. Moke's Bass Sim V2 (SC)
Hey Moke
Is the Bass preset strictly for a real bass or does it simulate one using normal guitar? Also, I am going to grab the Single Coil Plexi+Acoustic also.
Recommend any cabs? I have been using variations of 4x12 V30's.
Thanks

Hey Moke
Is the Bass preset strictly for a real bass or does it simulate one using normal guitar? Also, I am going to grab the Single Coil Plexi+Acoustic also.
Recommend any cabs? I have been using variations of 4x12 V30's.
Thanks
It simulates a bass using a normal guitar. When/if the FM3 gets the recent Axe-Fx 3 Pitch block improvements, you will be blown away at how realistic it sounds.

The Plexi + Acoustic preset includes my favorite custom IR. But you can absolutely trade it out with your favorite.

It simulates a bass using a normal guitar. When/if the FM3 gets the recent Axe-Fx 3 Pitch block improvements, you will be blown away at how realistic it sounds.

The Plexi + Acoustic preset includes my favorite custom IR. But you can absolutely trade it out with your favorite.
Duh! Didn't even see that. I do now, Thanks...............

More FM3 presets coming soon! This time, new FM3 versions of some of my 'Artist' presets.

I was worried about getting them to fit in the FM3. But so far, so good.:cool:

They have somewhat similar routing layouts as the AX8 versions, but there are quite a few things that the FM3 has that the AX8 doesn't have that makes these versions a bit better. Not to mention the improved amp and effect modeling all the way around.

Added 21 22 of my 'Artist' presets to the store. Ported over to the FM3. Firmware 1.06.. :cool:
  1. Moke's Comfy Numb (HB)
  2. Moke's Comfy Numb (SC)
  3. Moke's Live Gilmour (HB)
  4. Moke's Live Gilmour (SC)
  5. Moke's Detroit Rock City 2 (HB)
  6. Moke's Free World (HB)
  7. Moke's Free World (SC)
  8. Moke's Gold On The Ceiling (SC)
  9. Moke's Little Black Subs (SC)
  10. Moke's Gone Away (HB)
  11. Moke's Interstate Love Song (HB)
  12. Moke's Like A Stone V2 (HB)
  13. Moke's Lithium (HB)
  14. Moke's Pride (SC-#2)
  15. Moke's Streets+POG (SC-#4)
  16. Moke's Rebel Yell (HB)
  17. Moke's Sanctuary (HB)
  18. Moke's Wanted D.O.A. V5.2 (HB)
  19. Moke's Wicked Game (SC-#4)
  20. Moke's Blue Hotel (SC-#2)
  21. Moke's Lie To Me (SC-#2)
  22. Moke's Blue On Black (SC)
You can listen to audio/video demos in the Axe-Fx II (and some III) versions.

More to come....

Last edited:
Added 21 of my 'Artist' presets to the store. Ported over to the FM3. Firmware 1.06.. :cool:
  1. Moke's Comfy Numb (HB)
  2. Moke's Comfy Numb (SC)
  3. Moke's Live Gilmour (HB)
  4. Moke's Live Gilmour (SC)
  5. Moke's Detroit Rock City 2 (HB)
  6. Moke's Free World (HB)
  7. Moke's Free World (SC)
  8. Moke's Gold On The Ceiling (SC)
  9. Moke's Little Black Subs (SC)
  10. Moke's Gone Away (HB)
  11. Moke's Interstate Love Song (HB)
  12. Moke's Like A Stone V2 (HB)
  13. Moke's Lithium (HB)
  14. Moke's Pride (SC-#2)
  15. Moke's Streets+POG (SC-#4)
  16. Moke's Rebel Yell (HB)
  17. Moke's Sanctuary (HB)
  18. Moke's Wanted D.O.A. V5.2 (HB)
  19. Moke's Wicked Game (SC-#4)
  20. Moke's Blue Hotel (SC-#2)
  21. Moke's Lie To Me (SC-#2)
More to come....
Hi Moke ,
Can these presets be used for the Axe III or do I need to wait for you to update the ones for the III. ?
Thanks
Fafa

Hi Moke ,
Can these presets be used for the Axe III or do I need to wait for you to update the ones for the III. ?
Thanks
Fafa
I would definitely wait. These versions have been scaled back due to CPU constraints. They're as good as I can get them with the tools available. But not as good as the Axe-Fx III versions for many reasons. Also, some models (especially the ones that alter the input impedance) in the Drive blocks are quite different between the different platforms.

Waiting for your Eruption preset. I used that for the AX8 before I sold it to finance the FM3.... it’s a killer preset

I would definitely wait. These versions have been scaled back due to CPU constraints. They're as good as I can get them with the tools available. But not as good as the Axe-Fx III versions for many reasons. Also, some models (especially the ones that alter the input impedance) in the Drive blocks are quite different between the different platforms.
Ok , i ll wait , hope you ll have time for update soon ...
Thanks

I finally had a little time to get started on porting some of my presets over to the FM3! Firmware 1.05

This first batch includes the 'Humbucker' versions of all of my current 'General Multi-Purpose' presets. It took a bit of time and ingenuity to get everything to fit, but I got it. The only one that I can hear a small difference in, is the 'Bass Sim' preset. Only because the Axe-Fx III 'Virtual Capo' is noticeable better than the previous versions.

Hopefully the FM3 will get the same Pitch block update soon...:cool:
  1. Moke's Acoustic Sim V5.1 (HB)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer/Angels V5.1 (HB)
  3. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims V5.1 (HB)
  4. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic V5.1 Sim (HB)
  5. Moke's Plexi+B3 Sim V2 (HB)
  6. Moke's Brit-800 V2.5 (HB)
  7. Moke's Bass Sim V2 (HB)
No 'Per-Preset' assignments yet. Not sure how to implement them, or if I should even go there? Probably best left to the end user, as there are so many ways to setup the switch layouts. Opinions?
Question for you Moke are you going to do the Crazy Train preset for the FM-3? I need a really good Randy Rhoads preset!

Back
Top Bottom