Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
I have no idea, how you can keep up with the pace of Cliff and Co’s updates! I’ve never owned a product this well-supported. What’s more, substantial, improvement updates outnumber fixes by the vast majority. Cooper, I have no clue how you stay on top, with expertise and course-content. Same goes for the support community, operator manual document-writers, and the marketing cats. Holy moly!

And since I’m posting, thanks for your course and looking forward to the new content. I’ll do my best, I promise.

While I’m at it, I’ll email the Pope next, to nominate you, AustinBuddy, and Moke for Gilmourhood. I’ve already sent out a message to the Big Banger, to nominate Cliff for Universal Master status.

Cooper:
Can I reset the watched videos on my dashboard? It's been a while since I viewed the program and I wasn't able to see a reset function at the time.

Cooper:
Can I reset the watched videos on my dashboard? It's been a while since I viewed the program and I wasn't able to see a reset function at the time.

see above; all updated sections and files will be marked as unwatched as they are uploaded and processed.

Can you post a link to the class? I’m still a newbie with the axe III and just figured out how to store my block library stuff lol. I’m getting the V3 class ASAP.

How much of the course has been revamped? I see a new Introduction to Version 3.0 video, but nothing else appears updated. I did clear my cache.

Thx for all of this great work Coop! This is as valuable as the Axe III and quite frankly, a great investment for anyone who has one! Great value for the dollar!

How much of the course has been revamped? I see a new Introduction to Version 3.0 video, but nothing else appears updated. I did clear my cache.

I'm not sure what's up but I've sent a note to my host. I see all the updated sections in my preview account and have heard from many users that they're displaying correctly. You should be seeing many updated sections and a lot of updated presets as well.

Back
Top Bottom