FM3 Firmware Release Version 1.05

So can the FM3 receive usb midi clock after this update, or it has to be via 5pin? I know in the manual it says it won't appear as a device, which is fine since I have other devices that don't appear as a connected device but can receive clock. So just wanted to clarify that before I dive into that rabbit hole lol

Man cant record using fm3 as interface, sad to say that unit like this has this issue with usb recording due to firmware bug. So cant rely on it entirely, it’s like we need to have backup audio interface at all times.

Sad to say! yes you should be able to record via usb, Mine had a few hiccups but works now, what exactly is happening with yours ?

Pitch block always at 50% is really irritating, I use it a lot...
And no, I am not down reving to 104.

A little new to the party here - but got a couple of Q’s.

The scene switching isn’t as smooth as FXIII right? Or is it just my FM3.

Also, if I disconnect the USB, and reconnect it again -it gives me an error - so have to restart the FM3 again.

Anyone else facing the same issues?

Is it me, or have there been three Axe-FX III Firmware updates since 1.05 was released for FM3? I thought I saw another FX III firmware update release post today. Correction - I believe that was a beta notice that I saw. So, maybe, two and a half updates since 1.05. I'm asking for a friend...

Ye
Is it me, or have there been three Axe-FX III Firmware updates since 1.05 was released for FM3? I thought I saw another FX III firmware update release post today. I'm asking for a friend...

Not sure how many but there’s been a few... I have the impression that THE MAN HIMSELF is in charge of the afx3 sw and a team of engineers do the fm3 code. I guess is a smart move from a long term business model view to delegate.

Hopefully the issues on the fm3 that don’t let it function as a proper interface get addressed as the other operating bugs. Give me that and the pitch block improvement and I’ll be happy. Not sure how the basic tone could improve from this point but seeing all the updates on the mother ship I guess we still have some headroom.

thanks Fremen ! I will give that a shot, cheers !

QUOTE="fremen, post: 1969177, member: 7792"]
It is, but there's a fix. attach this parameter to a scene controller modifier. Min 100%, max 100%. Put all the scene controllers at 100. It worked for me.

[/QUOTE]

Not yet but, I didn't expect it to be.
So I installed the OMG9 on FC12 and it works fine.

but if the FM3 is connected the the laptop and I disconnect the USB. Then if I reconnect it again - the FM3 freezes (the existing scene works but nothing else does) with the FM3 edit giving the “communication error”

Back
Top Bottom