FM3 Now Shipping

For anyone curious about the waitlist I just purchased my FM3 after receiving my second invite. We are now half way through May at least up to 5/16/19! :blush:

Join waitlist date: 5/16/19
First invite: 5/5/20
Headphone invite: 7/17/20
Thanks for the update, Enjoy your fm3. Looks like we’re in mid May now. I’m mid June, so hopefully by the end of July I’ll get an email.

I have a feeling they will be trying to clear out the backlog in the next 8-10 weeks.

Also, I was new to the world of fractal last year, and signed up for the FX8 thinking its AX8. Had I known, I would've been September waitlisted as well :D. Ijust ordered the FX III after that.

Mine is out for delivery today. It feels like UPS is toying with me.. theyre a block away.. then waay out of the way. Makes you wonder what kind of algorithm they use for the delivery process.
I don’t know but I’ve been curious too. I’m pretty sure it’s all mapped out by their computer and it probably figured out the route for fuel efficiency, but listening to their trucks driving past the house when I’m waiting for something is always maddening.

I feel like I am experiencing Matrix Bullet Time..... waiting for my Invite. ;(.....
This is totally unrelated, but I just want to acknowledge your Wheel of Time reference in your username. Awesome dude 🤟. May you always find water and shade.

I went on the wait list in September 2019. Really hope I get it before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out hahaha

Back
Top Bottom