Axe-Edit III 1.06.02

After installing this update… when I go to change to another preset within axe edit, it freezes up every time and give me a communication error. If I dont use the axe edit it works fine. Running on a Mac. Never had this issue before.

Is there a way to find the older version so I can use axe edit?

I have tried reinstalling a few times now. Still the same issues
Are you still having this issue?

I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but I don't want to update and hit this problem myself.

@Michael Pickens Bug with the MIDI Block: When editing parameters per scene, switching the scene in Axe-Edit did not reflect changes in the MIDI Block. With 1.06.01 it does. You always have to click another Block and than back to the MIDI Block, to refressh the data window of the selected scene.

Last edited:

I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but I don't want to update and hit this problem myself.
I’ll try to update the firmware for axefxIII.. they just came out with a new one, and see if that makes a difference. Ill let you know.

Even with the new axe edit and Axe FX III firmware just released it is still doing the same thing. But I think its only on one preset. There is one preset that I installed recently and have been using. That one freezes the the Axe III and Axe Edit every time I try to change to it using Axe Edit. Could the preset be corrupt? It works fine without axe edit...

reinstalled the preset and it works good now. Sorry for the confusion. Must have been a glitch in the preset.

Even with the new axe edit and Axe FX III firmware just released it is still doing the same thing. But I think its only on one preset. There is one preset that I installed recently and have been using. That one freezes the the Axe III and Axe Edit every time I try to change to it using Axe Edit. Could the preset be corrupt? It works fine without axe edit...
Maybe send the wacky preset to @Michael Pickens, see what he says.

But, actually now that I think about it, it might be hard to do that if Axe-Edit can't look okay it without freaking out.

Back
Top Bottom