18 and Life, man

Was that a backing track or the real song? I didn’t hear a solo you were playing with, so I assume it’s s backing track.

Was that a backing track or the real song? I didn’t hear a solo you were playing with, so I assume it’s s backing track.
Backing track - not the real Skid Row even but not bad - and definitely good enough to play to to! :)

Last edited:
I don’t mind supporting the artist by buying them. These are petty close to the original and you can always change which instrument to mute and even change the key of the song.

Last edited:
I don’t mind supporting the artist by buying them. These are petty close to the original and you can always change which instrument to mute and even change the key if the song.
Yep, that's a nice feature for sure on the karoake site. I have purchased some - like for example, the band I play in does Purple Rain in a different key - was much easier to just buy the karaoke version in that key.

[QUOTE = "Brian Coonan, postagem: 1799665, membro: 35247"]
Eu gosto de levantar no domingo depois de um fim de semana de não jogar esse tipo de coisa, e bem, jogá-lo. Sempre amei os dois primeiros álbuns do Skid Row e achei que havia uma excelente guitarra tocando nele. Aqui está a minha opinião sobre 18 e Life with the AX8 e uma predefinição de Silent Underground.

[MEDIA = youtube] s4HZRGuVhhI [/ MEDIA]
[/CITAR]
Very Good! Great tone!!!

[QUOTE = "Brian Coonan, postagem: 1799665, membro: 35247"]
Eu gosto de levantar no domingo depois de um fim de semana de não jogar esse tipo de coisa, e bem, jogá-lo. Sempre amei os dois primeiros álbuns do Skid Row e achei que havia uma excelente guitarra tocando nele. Aqui está a minha opinião sobre 18 e Life with the AX8 e uma predefinição de Silent Underground.

[MEDIA = youtube] s4HZRGuVhhI [/ MEDIA]
[/CITAR]
Very Good! Great tone!!!
Thanks friend!

Back
Top Bottom