Wish OUT1 / OUT2 Knobs, Value displayed possible ?

teddis

Fractal Fanatic
Wouldn't it be great if every time you adjusted the Physical OUT Knobs on FM3, or any FAS unit.....that the display momentarily popped up a reference number of its current position, say between 0 and 100.

I can think of a few instances were this would be real handy, below, also the knobs face away from you when standing kind of...not easy to see, worse when dark !

1) Say you wanted to quickly level a patch at a show....you need to mute...there are a few ways to so this....none quick and easy though. If you could roll down to MIN on the OUT knob, level up, and then set it back EXACTLY where it was, all happy.....including sound guy
2) I take my unit in and out....the OUT is set to not clip my board....but each time I come back....I need find that sweet spot.....if I had a reference number....booom, 2 seconds done.

This seems so rudimentary it may have been requested before ? Maybe a reason for no implementation ?

Thanks for the consideration FAS.

I'm assuming the FM3 is similar to the Axe Fx III in this regard: there is a page in the setup menu that shows the level of the Output knobs as a percent.

I believe it's titled "ADC Levels" or something like that.

I do like your idea, though.

I'm assuming the FM3 is similar to the Axe Fx III in this regard: there is a page in the setup menu that shows the level of the Output knobs as a percent.

I believe it's titled "ADC Levels" or something like that.

I do like your idea, though.

Unix,
For sure, that would work.....large font pop up when you touch it for say 1 or 2 seconds, AWESOME....can you code that this weekend please Unix ? :)

Back
Top Bottom