Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.10

@FractalAudio I found a small bug, whenever I load a preset with a flanger block its rate parameter is synced to LFO1 despite it was saved with a different value and the knob position still shows the original value, I have to move the knob to fix it but even if I re-save the preset the issue is still there when switching presets.

EDIT: actually it reverts back to "LFO1 SYNC" even after a scene change

Last edited:
Amazing
Love we keep ignoring bad luck number 13
A good friend once said "if we simultaneously observe all of the superstitious bad luck signs of all cultures at the same time worldwide, nothing would ever get done." Truer words were never spoken.

Humans are not very smart. When the dolphins disappear it will be time to start worrying.

I have a hunch when we finally get firmware 13 is will be the best sounding firmware yet, it will brew your coffee so that it is perfect and ready for you first thing every morning, wash your car, and it will acheive world peace!

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/12p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_12p10.zip

NOTE: This firmware is NOT compatible with Axe-Edit versions prior to 1.06.00. You MUST install 1.06.00 or later BEFORE using Axe-Edit with this firmware.

If you make a post about Axe-Edit not working when using this firmware and you haven't installed 1.06.00 or later your post will be removed because you don't deserve an answer if you can't be bothered to read the above paragraph which is also duplicated in the release notes. I will also personally take a trip to your house and ridicule you from your front lawn with a bullhorn.
I'm so tempted to do this just to get a chance to shake your hand, Cliff. Even if you do cause a scene. We like scenes, right?

I’ve put a comfy garden chair in the front yard under my favorite tree. There’s also a bourbon on ice for you on the little table next to the chair.
thanks
Pauly

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/12p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_12p10.zip

NOTE: This firmware is NOT compatible with Axe-Edit versions prior to 1.06.00. You MUST install 1.06.00 or later BEFORE using Axe-Edit with this firmware.

If you make a post about Axe-Edit not working when using this firmware and you haven't installed 1.06.00 or later your post will be removed because you don't deserve an answer if you can't be bothered to read the above paragraph which is also duplicated in the release notes. I will also personally take a trip to your house and ridicule you from your front lawn with a bullhorn.

9posterfinal.jpg

I barely got to know you........:coldsweat:

Back
Top Bottom