Have you had a chance to check it out yet? Curious about how you feel about my 'stand-in' Reverbs?
Man!!! I just downloaded it and Frac-Tooled it to my Axe FX 3, I don't have the FM3 plugged in. What you did with the Digital Delay is some serious voodoo!! I'm gonna save this block and save it to my other Axe FX 3 preset. Before I dive in deep to dissect it, what's the secret there? Obviously a delay can be a reverb because a reverb is a delay, but it's an awesome bit of information!!!

Man!!! I just downloaded it and Frac-Tooled it to my Axe FX 3, I don't have the FM3 plugged in. What you did with the Digital Delay is some serious voodoo!! I'm gonna save this block and save it to my other Axe FX 3 preset. Before I dive in deep to dissect it, what's the secret there? Obviously a delay can be a reverb because a reverb is a delay, but it's an awesome bit of information!!!
Actually I see it! It's the diffusion. So cool!!!!

It's a game changer for those FM3 users that want/need Reverb.

It's a game changer for those FM3 users that want/need Reverb.
I am not a big fan of reverb when playing live as it's normally added by FOH engineer but I like to have the option in my presets
What you just did is amazing as frees lot of CPU and in Milo's preset i could add a Drive block to push more some amps.
Great job Moke!

I think after this preset @camilovelandiamusic there is a common request that you should review all the presets you did back in the day Fender. Marshall, Vox, High gain and re upload with new AF3 updates and FM3 hahahha man you have to put that talent that the service of untalented deaf people like me bro hahaha

Not happening here. It's close though. What firmware are you on? Have you tried my alternate version?

1.04 non headphone fm3

The alternate version works because is about 64% cpu... but the original was 85-6%. I had to disable the output 2 and the volume block and now is working but the scene change is super slow and the fm3 freezes sometimes

1.04 non headphone fm3

The alternate version works because is about 64% cpu... but the original was 85-6%. I had to disable the output 2 and the volume block and now is working but the scene change is super slow and the fm3 freezes sometimes
Interesting... my version runs at just under 60% on my headphone version FM3, when connected to the editor. Are you also using the FM3 as an audio interface at the same time?

Hey Milo, try this out...
  • Replaced the Reverb block with a Delay block acting as a Reverb. Set it up to approximate your verb channels.
    Channel A, 'Plate'
    Channel B, 'Spring'
    Channel C, 'Cathedral'
    Channel D, 'Plate/Room?' with more pre-delay. (not used in any scenes, but added for the heck of it)
  • Changed the 'Pitch' block to 'Dual-Detune' (added a little modulating to thicken it)
Enough CPU left for two Compressors, a Drive, a Phaser, and maybe a Flanger (or whatever?) if you get rid of the Out 2 block and use 'Output 2 Copy' as Yek mentioned?

Moke

Cool alternative verbs, Moke, nice job!

Hey Milo, try this out...
  • Replaced the Reverb block with a Delay block acting as a Reverb. Set it up to approximate your verb channels.
    Channel A, 'Plate'
    Channel B, 'Spring'
    Channel C, 'Cathedral'
    Channel D, 'Plate/Room?' with more pre-delay. (not used in any scenes, but added for the heck of it)
  • Changed the 'Pitch' block to 'Dual-Detune' (added a little modulating to thicken it)
Enough CPU left for two Compressors, a Drive, a Phaser, and maybe a Flanger (or whatever?) if you get rid of the Out 2 block and use 'Output 2 Copy' as Yek mentioned?

Moke

So I decided to try this preset out today from Moke, after digging the original preset @camilovelandiamusic posted. All of it sounded great, but I ended up running into these weird issues on the preset, namely the Friedman scene.

I was able to play for roughtly 15-30 seconds before sound blips out and the FM3 no longer produces any sound at all: to my Headrush frfr, headphones or even over USB to the laptop. I tested it multiple times and checked cables too even removing cables to the FRFR and the laptop.

Same situation. Even playing on other presets I was able to play for minutes, but as soon as I switched to the Friedman preset in Moke's...after 15-30 seconds no sound at all from the FM3. The input meter still reads input, but no audio is outputted until a reboot of the FM3.

Would anyone like to re-create? By the way, once the sound goes out it seems even switching to previously working scenes and presets don't help. Only a reboot does. Would love to get some feedback on this and if needed, I can put this in the bug report forum. Just thought I'd mention here since this was the thread the preset was originally posted in. I'm on the latest firmware and FM3 edit as well. Thanks all!

Attachments

• MILO Preset (MCP).syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Dang, I was really hoping someone could put my mind at ease testing the above preset. I may look to see what differences there are between the OG patch and this one and see if anything glaring pops up.

Dang, I was really hoping someone could put my mind at ease testing the above preset. I may look to see what differences there are between the OG patch and this one and see if anything glaring pops up.
Very interesting. I didn't stay on any particular scene for very long when I was adding the 'Stand-in' Reverb (Delay block). Sounds like a bug?

Back
Top Bottom