A great video ! I look forward to exploring this preset ! Thank you.
Was this with 104 and Economy Reverb ? Wondering if we can squeeze a COMP in now ;)
cheers !

Great sounds.
  • Pitch > Quad Detune takes up a lot of CPU. You can perhaps reduce it to Dual Detune to save some.
  • You can delete the OUT 2 block, and set "Output 2 Copy" to "OUT 1" in I/O.
  • You have the Cab right after the Amp block, so it can be mono. Use Cab-Lab to mix the two IRs into a single one. Saves a couple percent points.

Great sounds.
  • Pitch > Quad Detune takes up a lot of CPU. You can perhaps reduce it to Dual Detune to save some.
  • You have the Cab right after the Amp block, so it can be mono. Use Cab-Lab to mix the two IRs into a single one. Saves a couple percent points.
Great points!!! You're the man!

Whoa, using the amp control switches for drive/EQ means the bypass state carries over multiple scenes... never thought of that before. I might make use of scenes more often now. Always wanted a way to separately control drive/EQ bypass states while controlling the time-based effects with scenes.

Whoa, using the amp control switches for drive/EQ means the bypass state carries over multiple scenes... never thought of that before. I might make use of scenes more often now. Always wanted a way to separately control drive/EQ bypass states while controlling the time-based effects with scenes.
Yeah!! Honestly, one of my favorite things was when FAS added the ability to tweak the input boost on the amp block. That changed the game! I wish the AX8 had that too. It frees you up from using a drive block, and if you just add a clean boost pedal in front of the FM3, you are good to go!

Hey Milo, try this out...
  • Replaced the Reverb block with a Delay block acting as a Reverb. Set it up to approximate your verb channels.
    Channel A, 'Plate'
    Channel B, 'Spring'
    Channel C, 'Cathedral'
    Channel D, 'Plate/Room?' with more pre-delay. (not used in any scenes, but added for the heck of it)
  • Changed the 'Pitch' block to 'Dual-Detune' (added a little modulating to thicken it)
Enough CPU left for two Compressors, a Drive, a Phaser, and maybe a Flanger (or whatever?) if you get rid of the Out 2 block and use 'Output 2 Copy' as Yek mentioned?

Moke

Attachments

• MILO Preset (MCP).syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 149
Hey Milo, try this out...
  • Replaced the Reverb block with a Delay block acting as a Reverb. Set it up to approximate your verb channels.
    Channel A, 'Plate'
    Channel B, 'Spring'
    Channel C, 'Cathedral'
    Channel D, 'Plate/Room?' with more pre-delay. (not used in any scenes, but added for the heck of it)
  • Changed the 'Pitch' block to 'Dual-Detune' (added a little modulating to thicken it)
Enough CPU left for two Compressors, a Drive, a Phaser, and maybe a Flanger (or whatever?) if you get rid of the Out 2 block and use 'Output 2 Copy' as Yek mentioned?

Moke
Badass!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out @Rafa Diaz

Great sounds.
Following that advice I presume you refer to cab lab paying version?
Does it allow you to mix factory IR as well or only external user ones?
Thanks

Following that advice I presume you refer to cab lab paying version?
Does it allow you to mix factory IR as well or only external user ones?
Thanks

Only external, so you must own the appropriate cab pack.

PS I’d love a way to mix multiple factory cabs into a single one, in the hardware.

Back
Top Bottom