Sound gone after few seconds (Win 10)

Azael

Power User
Hi, I don´t know what to do, everything was ok but 4 times lose audio (guitar sounds ok, Axe edit works but no computer audio) reinstalling firmware and usb driver (fixed for a few minutes but still lose sound)

Windows 10
usb cable ok
Firmware 12.09
Change port many times
Rebooted Axe And computer but 0,5 seconds (or even more) after hit the playback, sound out is gone

Any advice is welcome.

Azael.

Hi, I don´t know what to do, everything was ok but 4 times lose audio (guitar sounds ok, Axe edit works but no computer audio) reinstalling firmware and usb driver (fixed for a few minutes but still lose sound)

Windows 10
usb cable ok
Firmware 12.09
Change port many times
Rebooted Axe And computer but 0,5 seconds (or even more) after hit the playback, sound out is gone

Any advice is welcome.

Azael.

My windows updated last night and fucked with my interface's sample rate. So I had no windows audio until I figured it out and switched it back.

I can't really tell what they updated, except for the fucking windows explorer icon on the task bar looks a little more orange now, and they changed all the folder views (files are grouped by day last modified), like they just know whats best when it comes to organising my stuff.

My windows updated last night and fucked with my interface's sample rate. So I had no windows audio until I figured it out and switched it back.

I can't really tell what they updated, except for the fucking windows explorer icon on the task bar looks a little more orange now, and they changed all the folder views (files are grouped by day last modified), like they just know whats best when it comes to organising my stuff.
My windows updated couple hours ago so it was not the problem, hope increasing the USB Buffer Size works like mr_fender says.
Thanks!

Windows updated my laptop and caused an unrecoverable crash the next day - reinstalling windows 10 was the only fix and I lost some important stuff. When things work good stop trying to turn Microsoft edge into freakin google chrome. Dumb Asses!

Back
Top Bottom