Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08 Public Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going through firmware withdrawals ;).
Patience grasshopper.

I've been working the past couple days on a new compressor type which I just finished. I figured out how to make a feedback compressor with all the features of a feedforward compressor. Even has the graph. So you adjust it just like the Studio Compressor but it's a feedback topology which gives you that feedback compressor sound and smooth dynamics. Took me half a day to figure out why the stupid graph wasn't displaying right. Turns out my Newton-Raphson routine was getting a variable clobbered which was causing it to not converge.

The pitch block stuff is finished and it's even better than Beta 3.

I do know that Newton’s equations must take the whole universe into account....not limited to just the Solar System. 😊

....ie...Mach’s Principle 😊👍🏻

Of course as everyone knows, Newton's method (or the Newton-Raphson) root-finding method has nothing to do with Newton's laws of motion which are really boring and were replaced by general relativity over a hundred years ago anyway. Newton's method can be used to generate cool Newton fractals in the complex plane, the coloring based on which root the starting point converges to. (From http://www.josleys.com/)

[But this is OT from 12.08 beta 3.]

1590035420076.png

1590036019881.png

Patience grasshopper.

I've been working the past couple days on a new compressor type which I just finished. I figured out how to make a feedback compressor with all the features of a feedforward compressor. Even has the graph. So you adjust it just like the Studio Compressor but it's a feedback topology which gives you that feedback compressor sound and smooth dynamics. Took me half a day to figure out why the stupid graph wasn't displaying right. Turns out my Newton-Raphson routine was getting a variable clobbered which was causing it to not converge.

but how does it affect that DC30 jumpered model?

Patience grasshopper.

Regarding that Newton-Raphson routine clobbering non-converging variables... You could as well have described clean energy production from opening hyperspace portals with self-replicating nanobots using quantum gravity lenses, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom