FM3-Edit Tutorial?

Akstrat

Experienced
I would love to see someone do a tutorial clip on the FM3-Edit. I find this app much harder to navigate and less intuitive that the AX8 Edit? Am I the only one? I have an FC6 and just now getting to the point of getting my gig rig ready for the summer. I could really use a bit of insight! Thanks! Yes, I have read, or tried to read, all of the manuals!

What do you find more difficult than AX8 in particular?

The FC controllers "layouts" feature is the biggest departure from the AX8and there are now dedicated input and output blocks but otherwise the UI is very similar to AX8 edit.

Thanks for the reply Leon. On the AX8-Edit, I would just drag my effects to the FS location and they would be there. So, getting the FS's setup with my scenes. The per preset option is a bit confusing also. I am using the OMG9 layout. When I try and view the FS's for the FC6, the only way to view the FC6 is to change the layout?

I am good with building a presets, naming, saving and such. Not sure why when you get to a preset/scene and it doesn't have, say a chorus, in the preset, the FS still placeholds for it. Says not available in this preset? Why have a FS labeled chorus, when there is no chorus in the preset? Global??

It is difficult to put it in words, I'm old school. It's basically the bottom 2/3's of the screen on the app. I typically use abouty 4-6 presets in a gig with the AX8. That may change now with the four channels? I'm not really a fan of the "more" FS. I would rather have in front of me, what I plan on changing in a song. I appreciate you taking the time listening to my rambling requests. I very much value your expertise! Thanks again!

Anyone care to do a Zoom conference with me on editing FS's and such?? I have hit the wall. Willing to compensate for your time. PM me if interested! Thanks!

Just found Leon's video on the FC6! Now I'm on to something! I think I have found some of my answers! Thanks Leon!

When connecting the FM3 to the edit on the computer do you have to use usb to usb? Or can the cable front the AX 8 work? The AX cable does not seem to recognize the unit to the laptop. Displays disconnected for some reason.
Thanks in advance

When connecting the FM3 to the edit on the computer do you have to use usb to usb? Or can the cable front the AX 8 work? The AX cable does not seem to recognize the unit to the laptop. Displays disconnected for some reason.
Thanks in advance
The AX8 uses the same type of cable. It is a USB A to USB B cable.

Thanks in advance
Are you using FM3-Edit specifically?

Back
Top Bottom