AFIII U2 - "Mysterious Ways" Preset Tutorial

Chadwick

Inspired
I recorded a quick demo of how my preset sounds as well as a video explaining the important settings you may need to tweak for your guitar/setup. This preset has been in the works for me about 10 years spanning from the ULTRA to the III - hope you enjoy the preset!

I also want to give credit to this gentleman here. Wildmorphlaw - his video he posted 11 years ago helped me get my preset started way back then.

Attachments

• U2 - Mysterious Ways.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Sounds really really good man! Really cool vocal chewiness in that tone, and thank you for sharing! This is a very elusive sound.

Sounds great! Is that my old backing track from the ewb site? Thats when I used to record the bass using a guitar through a pitch shifter - it sounds terrible! lol
The funk wah is spot on!

Yes! So you were Edi? That makes sense now haha. I appreciate all those backing tracks. Yeah that’s gotta be almost 15 years ago hey?

It was about 17-18 years ago.. I used to live in Boston back then, and I finished college in 2003, so it's before then!

I recorded a quick demo of how my preset sounds using The Edge Fender Strat on the bridge pickup. This preset has been in the works for me about 10 years spanning from the ULTRA to the III - hope you enjoy the preset! (V.12.08 beta 3)

Great picking! Really awesome Chad
Sounded really great I’m going to have to give your preset a shot :)
Thanks for sharing your preset.

I recorded a quick demo of how my preset sounds using The Edge Fender Strat on the bridge pickup. This preset has been in the works for me about 10 years spanning from the ULTRA to the III - hope you enjoy the preset! (V.12.08 beta 3)

REALLY Well done!

I would not have even known where to start. Sounds fantastic!
Great Job!

Back
Top Bottom