Firmware 12.08 beta2 great Pitch Block Improvements

Great playing as always, Marco. This is a really effective demo. At first I was listening (not watching) and thinking, I'm not hearing anything. Then I looked at the screen and realized your left hand was not moving. Nice!

I've never heard pitch shifting sound this good. As others have already said, when you have to look at the screen to see if the pitch block is bypassed or not, that says it all right there.

Thanks for the vid, I could listen to you all day, Marco!

I've never heard pitch shifting sound this good. As others have already said, when you have to look at the screen to see if the pitch block is bypassed or not, that says it all right there.

Thanks for the vid, I could listen to you all day, Marco!
You can do really good pitch shifting if you don't care about real time. The FFT phase vocoder is capable of excellent results but the latency is far too great for real time use.

Once you get into real time constraints things become MUCH more difficult. So we have to do it in the time domain which is much less forgiving.

You can do really good pitch shifting if you don't care about real time. The FFT phase vocoder is capable of excellent results but the latency is far too great for real time use.

Once you get into real time constraints things become MUCH more difficult. So we have to do it in the time domain which is much less forgiving.
will be possible to implement on FM3 too?

Back
Top Bottom