Bank of Fender

Sorry had to take the file down for a few hours, the time to pull out a file and reupload at return from work.As written before : most of it might be crap but there's some really fine patches in there from Simeon, Raca, Mark Day, acoustical IR. Some of the Don's stuff also. Probably needs a big sorting job but didn't have the courage to reinstall the old AxeEdit for ULTRA.

Cheers and keep on rocking

https://www.wetransfer.com/download...27c76f125a09996b27fc20dc20151104185025/05e9e3

Hi, Is it possible to repost the files? I am still a happy Ultra user, but want to try some new ideas from others. thanks

Please PM as uploads via Wetransfer only stay active for 10 days and I don't think I have a possibility elsewhere.

Hello,

do you still have the presets available?
There is no chance to download it anymore.
If possible please share it again.

Thank you.

Brano

Hello,

thank again for sharing the files. However I have not found the - Fender of Bank dp.syx - file with Fender sounds, see the attachment.
Is it there? Or do you still have it? Would be very helpfull.

Thank you.

Brano

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 33
Hello,

thank again for sharing the files. However I have not found the - Fender of Bank dp.syx - file with Fender sounds, see the attachment.
Is it there? Or do you still have it? Would be very helpfull.

Thank you.

Brano

...a bit late : No I don't have the Fender banks of Don anymore since a long time, but as written in an earlier post : some of his work is in the different banks of the ZIP file.

...a bit late : No I don't have the Fender banks of Don anymore since a long time, but as written in an earlier post : some of his work is in the different banks of the ZIP file.

Hi Lauke-Lux,
still have an Ultra. I would be very happy to get the Bank of Fender presets. Could you please upload a link? Thanks a lot in advance.
Best, Manfred22

Hi Lauke-Lux,

I just got my ultra yesterday and was wondering if you could upload a working link for the fender package. I'd appreciate it very much!

Thanks,
Connor

There's a lot of fun to have with the ULTRA, go ahead. Tweaking is sometimes a little complicated compared to the more recent units but you'll get absolutely great sounds out of the ULTRA.

Back
Top Bottom