AFIII Presets David Gilmour - P.U.L.S.E. Preset V3

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

Roby Rocks

Inspired
Vendor
Hi People!!!
For "The Sound of Gilmour" series, one year ago I tried to recreate the sound of David Gilmour from the P.U.L.S.E. tour in the 1994, with my AX8.
In these days I've re-make it also for Fractal Axe-Fx III. That's a really new version (named V3 version), not a FracTool conversion! ...and it sounds really much better! In this preset I used only one guitar (my Red Strat replica), for closed sound.
Get it from my website: http://www.robyrocks.it/patchpreset/axefx3/axefx3.html

It based on Hiwatt DR103 with Factory-Cab.
I Played:
Fender Stratocaster (Red Strat Replica) with EMG DG20 System

Fender Stratocaster or similar with EMG DG20 or Active Pickups Single-Coil.

Scene 1 Clean sound (used in clean rhythm parts)
Scene 2 Clean sound + Chorus (for example used in: Coming Back to life intro)
Scene 3 Clean sound + Booster (for example used in: Poles Apart solo)
Scene 4 Overdrive sound (for example used in: Coming Back to life solo)
Scene 5 Distortion sound (used in distorted rhythm parts)
Scene 6 Lead Distortion (for example used in: On the turning away/Sorrow solo)

Presets for AX8 by Roby Rocks

OMG the first tone is so over compressed thin and flat all at the same time .
Make your own it couldn't be worse than this.

The more you listen the worse it gets, even the delay mix in the first tone. How anyone has the nerve to try and sell this is beyond me.

I think you may wish to try again, given the feedback. Whenever you sale any preset, there will be a significant faction that is against the capitalistic stance because of all the free goodies offered by the creator and other stellar musicians. That said, I have purchased great presets from Maestro Moke and Maestro Marco. The key is that their tone, playing, and presentations are truly spectacular. You may try a freebie or two and see what feedback you receive...otherwise, you won’t be in business long 😉😎.

I think you may wish to try again, given the feedback. Whenever you sale any preset, there will be a significant faction that is against the capitalistic stance because of all the free goodies offered by the creator and other stellar musicians. That said, I have purchased great presets from Maestro Moke and Maestro Marco. The key is that their tone, playing, and presentations are truly spectacular. You may try a freebie or two and see what feedback you receive...otherwise, you won’t be in business long 😉😎.
thanks for the feedback👍. I have been in business for years without any problems. haters will always be there, it's part of the game. Those who appreciate my work are much more, unfortunately to write negative comments is more simple than waste time to write positive ones.
And as I always say: if you don't like it, you don’t buy it, simple! 😊👍and all we live well!
...or, you can take a free-preset or (much better)you learn to make presets yourself
Bye and thanks again for your opinion ✌

Yooo brotha keep doing your thing! I appreciate your work because you are dedicating time and effort into growing Fractal community! Whether they sound good or bad it’s all about taste! I can make the dopest middle eastern rock track with that first preset I know that for a fact

Yooo brotha keep doing your thing! I appreciate your work because you are dedicating time and effort into growing Fractal community! Whether they sound good or bad it’s all about taste! I can make the dopest middle eastern rock track with that first preset I know that for a fact
Thanks!
Yes... presets are only a little part of my work. Main part of my work are review, tutorials and test of various digital systems.
I’ve done several presets and if you like (if you want) you buy, otherwise search for other.
... who is an expert, makes the presets by himself, doesn’t buy it.... So he does preset as he likes.
thanks for appreciating my work!

Back
Top Bottom