AFIII DOKKEN - "Dream Warriors" cover video

That clean tone is GLORIOUS

Edit: well, it's all awesome. but you really nailed that intro. love it!

Last edited:
Nice version. The band is really tight and great playing.

I like your vocalist's approach to the song better than Don's original recording.

I like your vocalist's approach to the song better than Don's original recording.
Don on his prime was an awesome singer,he was one of the best,i think you are joking saying this "I like your vocalist's approach to the song better than Don's original recording"

Outstanding!

...and thank you for the preset information. This is one of my project songs. It's so nice to have the tones to go along with a project song!

Don on his prime was an awesome singer,he was one of the best,i think you are joking saying this "I like your vocalist's approach to the song better than Don's original recording"
I always thought Don's timbre and vocal delivery was the weak link that held Dokken back from Motley Crue or Poison level success. He had the personality of wet toast on the records and when I saw them live back in the day. The rest of the band was awesome!

You know after listening to this I am really surprised Friedman and lynch haven't gotten together to do a lynch signature model.

I always thought Don's timbre and vocal delivery was the weak link that held Dokken back from Motley Crue or Poison level success. He had the personality of wet toast on the records and when I saw them live back in the day. The rest of the band was awesome!
well i think the other way,Don voice was super awesome,for me Motley and Poison singers sucks,Poison was on ok band,Motley I think they were successful for their songs,like party songs,Dokken was real melodic Hard Rock

Never had any doubt that your covers doesn t sound spot on and sometimes much better than the original...Kudos to the vocal..he s very very good.
(what gauge he use for his vocal chords? :))))))

Back
Top Bottom