Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is the new JFET compressor is really cool. What settings are people liking with this?

The stock settings are pretty aggressive, but rolling the comp down to about 2.5 and the threshold to take about 6 dB in GR on the hard strums is nice. It does seem to make the strings pop especially while finger picking.

he is asking how many steps down or semitones from a standard 440 tuned guitar to get an eb and Drop
the flat is half step D is the full step
he wants to know the setting to tune to those pitch

i think ???
You're inferring a LOT of things that were not stated, including a question mark ;)

But if that's what is being asked, then the answer is -1 and -2.

There are 12 semitones in an octave. Those map to steps in the Pitch block.

Now that the virtual capo is working so well I was able to improve further with some adjustments. I’m not sure what switching between poly and mono actually does but it doesn’t appear to be related to playing single notes. I can set the virtual capo to mono and strum chords and it works better. I’ve found that setting this to poly and the tracking to 0 gets rid of that mild tremolo effect that I was referring to earlier which also extends how far you can pitch up and down on clean and acoustic tones. I messed with these settings before the update but wasn’t really noticing any improvement. Now it’s drastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom