Help the Fight Against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other side of the coin is not to take much of anything personal right now. I was going to reply to
certain things and then caught myself remembering what you just said.
I'd rather someone vent here (within FF rules) on the internet than on those they are sheltering with!
Were adults.. and we can handle the bickering and sparing of debate... it's fine and it's a choice to engage it striff... nobody is getting that caught up in it. This is a place for opinions.. people love thier opinions... and that's why theres a set of rules..

but we will under these circumstances.... have this.. as they warned... better to understand ourselves and why we might go there sooner..

otherwise I got a bag of popcorn.... enjoy your opinions good, bad, or disturbing..in my case
I couldn't ever let this twisted cyber personality out in real life

Covid... makes me think about the bees disappearing... or dead black birds that the DEC wants you to call them if you find them...etc.
They have some sort of virus... not saying its Covid 19. Never thought much about viruses of animal to human. And then the dinosaur... a virus or a comet? Never though much about questioning the comet theory.. until recently. Even though I'm a skeptic of most dinosaur theories.

China is much like Soviet Union. If comrade Xi said there's no epidemic, there will be no epidemic, or you go to Gulag. The actual situation on the ground may vary, of course. I don't trust China numbers for a second. The only thing we can say is at least the problem is now not too big to hide, like it was a month ago.

Italy's reported new cases are down again, 3 days in a row. Not quite as much as the day before, but still in the right direction. A glimmer of hope!

March 19-20, delta 5,986
March 20-21, delta 6,557
March 21-22, delta 5,560
March 22-23, delta 4,789

Apparently, 'patient 1' in Italy was just released from hospital after 18 days in ICU.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...patient-no-1-leaves-hospital-after-a-month-of

This story speaks for itself!!! :cry:

"Priest, 72, dies after giving up ventilator to younger coronavirus patient in Italy"

https://globalnews.ca/news/6723885/italian-priest-gives-up-ventilator/
Where are you seeing this? The following site says infections and deaths were up again after 2 days of decline.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

News in belgium is not that optimistic. Measures can go on for a long time, which actually makes sense, since it all started with only 1 infected person.

News in belgium is not that optimistic. Measures can go on for a long time, which actually makes sense, since it all started with only 1 infected person.
It's a matter of national security... we can't try to make stopping it the number one priority. Even though in theory of we could all be quarantined.. it would beat it... but we can't do that. It's still not clear if this is natural or unnatural. We need to keep going at all cost.. not for the peoples as much as for the future country.
Bad thing is that theres a baby boomer problem and social security payments... they will be allowed to die

These are official data for today in Italy
Be aware that the last couple of days may be unreliable, especially if it's a weekend. This pattern has been in the news in Germany where the official (optimistic) estimates had to be corrected when the data finally came in.

Well I can tell you that since we are (all) in quarantine if the last days were SaturdayS and Sundays it doesn’t matter a lot: here everyday is just like Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom