Looking for the thread that talked about supplements for fingers, hands, joints

scottp

Fractal Fanatic
Looking for advice on what people are taking to help with aging hands I'm 56.
Seems like my fingers are getting a bit stiffer. I want to keep the speed up.
As I'm playing more guitar than ever! : )
And loving all things Fractal!

Not quite, the one I was looking for specifically mentioned supplements guys were taking with good results.

Yeah I'm 51 and I'm noticing stiffness and joint pain. I play video games too, which doesn't help. But I just use Ibuprofen and heat to get rid of the inflammation and go easy for a few days. My problem is this cant be good for the long haul.

Glucosamine is brilliant, cod liver oil too

Yoga with Kassandra has a great video on hand stretchs I found really useful when I hand some hand and joint issues

Supplements can also be the cause of mysterious pains. Was it sudden onset, scootp?

Not a sudden onset, just many years working with my hands every day, as a mechanic for many of them.
I'm really trying to baby my hands now, wearing gloves at work whenever possible.
Also my hands get cold when I just sit still. Working outside yesterday had to take my gloves off for 5 minutes, they turned so red and were painful. :( I really hate that. I have been dealing with cold hands for 20 years.

I have a thread about tinnitus that a few people were talking supplements in. Personally I'm having great luck with CBD twice a day. Helped my aging joints very noticeably. I was honestly surprised.

Back
Top Bottom