Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.06 Public Beta (Beta 3)

Have the 'performance tabs' been fixed?

It's my first 'bug' 😎
This seemed to be a System setting issue. People have reported Resetting System Parameters fixed it, or dragging the item to the Tabs again.

Let us know if these do not work for you. Remember that resetting system parameters tested all Setup menu items, so note your changes from defaults before you reset. Try reloading the Performance tabs again first.

Try the Noise Reducer. Normally I can't use single coils in my office because there's too much 60 cycle noise. Now I can use my Strat (copy) into a high gain amp model.

I have to set the Noise Reducer to 0 dB and add a second Gate with Downward Expander to get rid of most of the noise for rhytm stuff. Seems quite extreme but finally something that works in my noisy homestudio. Great, thanks!

FC6 views (switched using an external switch to flip flop between the 2 views) are AWESOME! That’s a game changer for usability! Many thanks.

FC6 views (switched using an external switch to flip flop between the 2 views) are AWESOME! That’s a game changer for usability! Many thanks.
What is this? Is it the views that the FM3 has and is not available to the FC-6 with this firmware?

Back
Top Bottom