Help the Fight Against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all we had to do was:

wash-your-hands.jpg

Currently having it running, and it's giving my 2016 MacBook Pro's fan a stretch of the legs, but I'll keep it running. I've run a bunch of the @home projects over the years, and I'm happy that we can donate some cpu cycles to help beat this bastard. Thanks for the link.

A co-worker is positively tested and sent home.
This virus is spreading quickly. It’s just a matter of days before I come in contact with it.
But I’m not afraid.

A few hours ago, another co-worker came to me to ask me questions about the virus. She was a bit afraid because she has been in a long meeting with the infected collega.
The virus is always a step ahead. The infected collega has no symptom...

Team Fractal Audio?

I've been on and off F@H for many years. It's amazing the differences in processing power. Took me forever to build up a 1,000,000 points back then, but I can do that in a day now.

Anyway, my current team is pretty much dead. I think me and maybe one other person are the only contributors, so if there is a Fractal team or something, I'll jump on.

I've not participated with a team before, but I'd be happy to start one if other forum members are interested in joining- not sure if we should use the Fractal name though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom