Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Do you like the Laneys? I've been trying to seek out some info and real life feedback on them for some time but is doesn't seem like a lot of people have adopted them.. Thx!
Absolutely love them!
Look in the kemper forum for feedback lol.
That’s how I found them. I spent months looking everywhere. Redsounds were my first choice, but I’ll reserve that kind of dough for an AXE FX 5. Price of frfr’s will come down, and get better at the same time.
For the price you won’t find a more neutral sound, with enough power to throw a long ways.

Absolutely love them!
Look in the kemper forum for feedback lol.
That’s how I found them. I spent months looking everywhere. Redsounds were my first choice, but I’ll reserve that kind of dough for an AXE FX 5. Price of frfr’s will come down, and get better at the same time.
For the price you won’t find a more neutral sound, with enough power to throw a long ways.

great! Thx for the reply!
Cheers,
Joce

Excuse the bare wall, I’ve since put up a huge American Nightmare banner. I’ll spam this thread with some more pics later maybe but I’ve been waiting YEARS to post in a thread like this, I now have my live guitar and bass AND recording rig in the same unit, had a GIANT pedalboard with the Stryfecta, Chase Bliss, etc. and HAVE NOT LOOKED BACK. Matrix is unreal. I actually think it sounds BETTER through physical cabs but I’ve been playing through V30’s for years and it’s what I’m used to. The sky is the limit! 4D1EC574-4C22-415A-9929-C7D4F52EDDB1.jpegD85BEC7F-C7B3-46BD-ABC0-94F804BB06BD.jpegB80AB4CA-9013-4367-9EEF-2941A9C0201B.jpeg

For awhile I was playing out of 2 5150 III 50 Watts heads, and now I have the option of either using the Mesa alone in stereo or both in live situations like I was before with MUCH less equipment. Having a Mazda 3 does not help however

Back
Top Bottom