Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Here is my recent build. Repurposed an acrylic board outfit with onboard power and LEDs, custom-built many, many years ago by Monkey Dream PedalBoards. I heard rumors that this board builder might have passed away since --- if so, RIP -- I remember he was a really good dude to work with.

IMG_1228.JPGAnyway, this all runs to an Axe FX III, obviously. Line 6 wireless to the FreqOut and tuner. Onboard are two external switches to change my primary 4 scenes for any presets. A Mission WAH pedal with ZenRigs Glo-Riser and a Dunlop Mini-X for global volume. Bright switch to provide some USB power and lighting when necessary at gigs. TC Helicon Duplicator for vocals --- I sing just a little backup here and there, and this does a nice job of providing some vocal compression, de-essing, reverb and doubling in a nice stomp pedal.

This board looks exceptionally cool on a dark stage. And isn't that what's most important? LOL. :)

@REDD
Please tell me there’s a good explanation for the symbol on your mic stand ...
Yes, every since I was a kid I wrote my initials on my stuff like the KISS letters. I had some stickers made to mark all my gear so I know its mine at gigs. The guy that made my stickers didn't get them exactly like the KISS lightning bolts but I thought they would be ok the way he made them. No symbolism, just my initials as lightning bolt SS's.

Yek beat me to it !
@REDD That symbol on the mic stand and on the XLR plug...........???
Yes, every since I was a kid I wrote my initials on my stuff like the KISS letters. I had some stickers made to mark all my gear so I know its mine at gigs. The guy that made my stickers didn't get them exactly like the KISS lightning bolts but I thought they would be ok the way he made them. No symbolism, just my initials as lightning bolt SS's.

Probably not a great idea: https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/ss-bolts

Back
Top Bottom