FracPad...updates about the Bluetooth required for the unit?

I was just wondering if we know what would be the required Bluetooth for the unit now that the manual has been released? I can't wait to be able to integrate it with my Ipad for my gigs!

Any ideas for possible midi application with ForScore and FracPad at the same time?

What do you mean by "the required Bluetooth"?

Going through the manual, it looks like FM3 edit (and most likely Fracpad) still use USB

MIDI on the other hand, is ONLY MIDI in/out unlike the Ax8 which can do MIDI via USB

Great job!

Still no hope of using the USB connection for wireless, right? I need the MIDI input for receiving PCs from the sequencer, so I cannot use the MIDI-BT adapter there.

I was investigating wireless print servers for a while but it didn't seem easy.

Great job!

Still no hope of using the USB connection for wireless, right? I need the MIDI input for receiving PCs from the sequencer, so I cannot use the MIDI-BT adapter there.

Have you considered using a MIDI merger?

Great job!

Then use the usb for receiving the pc ;)

Then use the usb for receiving the pc ;)

When I finished typing my message I thought I was going to get this answer at some point... :sweatsmile: But I was too lazy to edit it in the end.

We use a Cymatic LP16 player for automation... not too fond on relaying on a laptop I must confess :sweatsmile: . It will also be a solution if I could connect both units using Fractal's USB, but I'm not sure even if there exists hardware to allow that.

Back
Top Bottom