Temple Audio Boards

Narzugon

Power User
For those who have been using the Temple Audio boards for a bit, how are they holding up? Is there anything you don't like about them?

I'm considering the DUO 34 for the FC-12 and two Mission pedals. I'm considering screwing everything directly to the board instead of velcro. Has anyone else went this route? Any issues? Does it flex in the middle due to it's width?

Thanks \m/

All good here and no it doesn't flex at all. I used to have a Pedaltrain pro but have gone with the Temple Audio boards the last couple of months and really like them. I just think they are a lot neater and more compact. I'd like to get an SKB case for mine but they are fairly pricey over here in the UK so will have to save up for one lol. I ended up buying a 2nd board for the FM3 and my Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170.

I did velcro pretty much everything using Zenrigs.com (Sukh's) glow risers and uni riser for the FC12. Overall though very happy with the way it turned out.

I hope that helps.

Paul

IMG_0270.jpegIMG_0300.jpeg

Last edited:
Using a 24 with my FC6.... tie wrapped everything.
I am eventually going to drill and install 4 momentary switches across the front. ;)

Attachments

• 20200113_050339_resized copy.jpg
    20200113_050339_resized copy.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 124
Hello! Been using (and recommending) Temple boards for years. They're fab, lightweight, look great and are easy to get pedals on and wires out of the way. I used their mounting plates when I first got them, but (personally) didn't get on with them and preferred the simplicity of Velcro, as things very rarely get moved around when my board is set, and if I do need to move things, I have a ton of velcro here that won't use itself.

No problem with the boards whatsoever and no hesitation in recommending them. Currently using a Duo 24. Splendid. :)

Sukh

New board.jpg

Generic 14 inch fit the holes perfect..... doubled up for the FC6 as I couldn't find any longer, thin ones locally.

Top footswitch loads my base preset and hold loads a lead preset...... the bottom switch does tap/tuner.

I have a Duo34 I’m looking to unload if you’re interested. Brand new in the box and I have a bunch of extra plates and such. PM if you’re interested.

Looking at getting a Trio43 sometime soon-ish. Can't find a curved solution, sadly, to bring the two FC6es outer ends in, but it's still easier to get the farthest switches than it was with the FC12....
20200101_172501.jpg

I have the 34 and I screwed my FC-12 and mission pedals to it, I believe I used the factory screws if I'm not mistaken. Works great! I got the soft case for it and I like it.

Why oh why isn't there a board same depth as the Duo but 28"

Temple Audio will make it to size for you if requested. They will probably take a trio 43 and cut it down for you I'd imagine. Or if it's the duo you want they will cut down a 34 to 28.

Last edited:
I wish I had some metalworking tools and skills. I'd really like to build a 3-section one with the two side sections connected to the center via a hinge at the front end, so that the thing could be straightened out for easy transport, but still tip the ends in about 30 degrees and lock them in place for deployment.

Sort-of the F14 Tomcat of pedalboards....

I wish I had some metalworking tools and skills. I'd really like to build a 3-section one with the two side sections connected to the center via a hinge at the front end, so that the thing could be straightened out for easy transport, but still tip the ends in about 30 degrees and lock them in place for deployment.

Sort-of the F14 Tomcat of pedalboards....
Where do you get that Spacestation XL located above EV's in the picture?...thx.

Where do you get that Spacestation XL located above EV's in the picture?...thx.
I got this one in Flagstaff, AZ. Not sure where else has them. Had to drive up 2+ hours from Phoenix to even try one out. You probably could find a store or two in Los Angeles that carries them. Best bet is to go to their website and submit a contact foem. That's how I found this one. None other than Aspen Pittman's daughter, Autumn, herself answered it.

For those who have been using the Temple Audio boards for a bit, how are they holding up? Is there anything you don't like about them?

I'm considering the DUO 34 for the FC-12 and two Mission pedals. I'm considering screwing everything directly to the board instead of velcro. Has anyone else went this route? Any issues? Does it flex in the middle due to it's width?

Thanks \m/
I wish these pedal boards were also the bottom of an anvil style latching top all in one.
cant understand why manufacturers don’t think of that.
why lift your pedal board to put it in who know what, when a solid latching top, would close it, and the handle carry it away.
I’ve seen a few cheap clunky designs of a closing case pedal board but nothing that’s a hybrid of both types

I have the 34 and I screwed my FC-12 and mission pedals to it, I believe I used the factory screws if I'm not mistaken. Works great! I got the soft case for it and I like it.

Looking at the DUO 34 and case - was there sufficient height to the soft case (tight fit or loose against the footswitches on the FC-12)?

Thanks!

jbw

Looking at the DUO 34 and case - was there sufficient height to the soft case (tight fit or loose against the footswitches on the FC-12)?

Thanks!

jbw

Like a glove! Sorry my bad impression from Ace Ventura lol.

It fit's great. I have the FC12, EV-1, EV-2 and a mission pedal on mine. I would like to get an SKB case though just for some added protection.

Back
Top Bottom