Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.00

Love the "Boiiinnng". I can relax and play some Khruangbin now (Mark Speer uses a Holy Grail, set to Spring, knob at noon).

Note: in existing presets with Spring Reverb, the "Boiiinnng" parameter will be set to 0%. Change it to 100% (which is the default setting for Spring Reverb after resetting the Reverb block).

Such a fun band!

Very minor bug;
All my patches light up the edited led. It only goes away if you save the unaltered preset.

BUG: There's a definite problem with the High band in the Multi-Band compressor. It cannot be set above 1000 Hz using the front panel or in Axe-Edit no matter what. For instance, you can set the High band to 5000 Hz; however, after saving and recalling the preset, the value will revert to 500 Hz. So, it's not recalling the correct value. The highest possible value for the High band is currently 1000 Hz, which makes it unusable for me.

Last edited:
Probably related to the new impedance curves, see the release notes for that
I think it's related to the modifier channel indeed, I noticed that my presets that have the edited led on all had a modifier assigned to a single channel, but upon loading it is changed to "all channels", if I change it back to a single channel and save the preset everything's fine

Love the "Boiiinnng". I can relax and play some Khruangbin now (Mark Speer uses a Holy Grail, set to Spring, knob at noon).

Note: in existing presets with Spring Reverb, the "Boiiinnng" parameter will be set to 0%. Change it to 100% (which is the default setting for Spring Reverb after resetting the Reverb block).

That was fun to watch, never heard of them before

Hi all
Id love the stack feature in delay and the reverb . it so ambience but the problem with stack is so infinite , i want to know how to restarting the stack ( reset and start to infinite ) with FC12 , thx in advance

BUG: @FractalAudio maybe a bug in modifiers : The channel parameter is now only "ALL" or "A" in the param_infos
Then creating a modifier in AxeEdit, attached to LFO 1A by example, the modifier graph isn't animated anymore, same thing on the hardware, when the modifier channel is set to B,C or D
Can't reproduce this.

I found a bug in the flanger block. I have different flangers in each channel. I assigned the manual control to external pedal 2 for the flanger in Channel A and it automatically assigned it for all the flangers in the other three channels also. Removing it for the flanger in channel A automatically removed it for the other three channels.
Can't reproduce this.

Hi ... a question ... maybe not an interesting one ...
My FC12 is on 1.09 ,
Is it necessary actually to uptade to 1.10 ....???
Thanks

Just a reminder about some possible bugs or anomalies. If you find a bug, using AXE Edit. shut it down and try the same modifications on the front panel of the AXE FX III. I have been fooled several times, due to AXE Edit not being updated for the current firmware. Also remember to refresh presets in AXE Edit. By not refreshing, I have been fooled into thinking there was a bug.

Hi all
Id love the stack feature in delay and the reverb . it so ambience but the problem with stack is so infinite , i want to know how to restarting the stack ( reset and start to infinite ) with FC12 , thx in advance
Just attach it to a control switch.

That was fun to watch, never heard of them before

They are sort of cult heroes. Saw them at a festival. At the start you think: what is this?? The Shadows in the new millennium? But the music grows on you. Mellow, groovy, meandering... They play large stages now.

They are sort of cult heroes. Saw them at a festival. At the start you think: what is this?? The Shadows in the new millennium? But the music grows on you. Mellow, groovy, meandering... They play large stages now.
Agreed, cool music, had it playing in the background while working on something, really groovy

Back
Top Bottom