Wish - Inc/Dec not limited to +/- 10

quark

Experienced
I'd like to be able to access all 512 presets and wanted to have 5 switches that would take me to presets 0, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500. From there I wanted a group of switches to increment/decrement by +/-50, +/-25, +/-5, +/-1. The actual #'s may not be optimized but that's the general idea ... but can't do it because increment/decrement is limited to +/- 10.

There are other categories as well where the +/-10 limit became a road block.

Last edited:
You can program a button to go to any specific preset you want.

Also you can use Bank Increment/Decrement in Bank Size chunks.

If your Bank Size is 10 and increment is +10, that's 100 presets.

Reactions: Rex

Yes, I do have a Bank Layout that does exactly what you suggest but I also wanted to have a Preset Layout that would go directly to presets rather than through banks. Just seems like +/- 10 is an unnecessary limitation on an otherwise very flexible system .. but thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Yes, I do have a Bank Layout that does exactly what you suggest but I also wanted to have a Preset Layout that would go directly to presets rather than through banks. Just seems like +/- 10 is an unnecessary limitation on an otherwise very flexible system .. but thanks for the input.
That would be a useful thing. You might want to edit this thread to clarify what your wish actually is. :)

+1.

but I also wanted to have a Preset Layout that would go directly to presets rather than through banks.
how does this factor in to the topic of the thread? i'm a little confused.

it's also always recommended to move presets around on the Axe-Fx, so they are closer or in an order you prefer, rather than jumping around from 1 to 350 to 66 to 480, etc. Swap them around in Axe-Edit so you aren't jumping around so much if possible.

When the quick scroll function (like on the MFC) will be implemented, this will greatly help and simplify quick access to the target.
This feature has been on the to-do list for the past few months.

Yes It can be confusing, in Axe Edit, Changing the increment up or down from 1 (default) to 10
Moves you 100 preset spaces, you are increasing the 10 visible FC 12 resets by 1 time which is 10 presets

Back
Top Bottom