Particle Verb

So I used to be a Line 6 pod pro user at one point until I turned into an adult and got my axe fx. There is one effect I miss from line 6 and cannot replicate and that's is the particle verb. Does anyone here know what i'm talking about? If so does anyone have a patch to anything that sounds like this reverb? I want it. I need it. HALLLLLLLP

Last edited:
Try the plex verb with a long decay time.
To have the swell you might want to place it in a parallel row and attach input gain to the envelope controller.
If you want the pitch shifting try the plex detune model

Upon barely hearing an old YT clip, I would say a big plate reverb with barely any high end coming through, a little bit of tremolo and the filter sweep as mentioned. I don't have my 3 yet to try and get something going.

So I used to be a Line 6 pop pro user at one point until I turned into an adult and got my axe fx. There is one effect I miss from line 6 and cannot replicate and that's is the particle verb. Does anyone here know what i'm talking about? If so does anyone have a patch to anything that sounds like this reverb? I want it. I need it. HALLLLLLLP

Try any of the “cloud” reverb types. These are the types with names that end with “bus”. For more swirl, put the Reverb block in a parallel row with Mix at 100, and add a Phaser block after it that’s set to: Barber Pole.

Its more or less the detuning pitch I cant get right on it. I do appreciate all the responses though. This is an awesome group.
As I said earlier, try the plex detune for that by setting "number of delays" to 8 and cranking all parameters relative to diffusion, then experiment with different detune amounts in the pitch page.

As I said earlier, try the plex detune for that by setting "number of delays" to 8 and cranking all parameters relative to diffusion, then experiment with different detune amounts in the pitch page.
Yeah im going to experiment with all of this today when I get off. I was going to last night but ended up reamping a band all night haha.

I messed with some of the parameters you guys suggested, I didn't quite get the sound I was going for, but i'm more pleased with this one haha. Using the ambient reverb with the plex delay. Thanks for all the advice and help!

Digging this one up... Anyone have a way to get the Particle Verb tones with the critical condition option?

Back
Top Bottom