Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Does anyone use a double EP setup and NOT use a pedalboard?
I dont have a pedal board and im thinking maybe i should?
I will be having 2 EPs (thanks Santa!) but I’m not sure if I’m going to mount them to one of my PedalTrain boards; I like having them at a slight angle. However, the OCD in me says, “Oh, damn right we’re mounting them to one of the boards, and it will be beautiful!” So there’s that.

When I do mount them 🙄 they will both be on the right. I’m left handed, but apparently I’m right footed.

I will be having 2 EPs (thanks Santa!) but I’m not sure if I’m going to mount them to one of my PedalTrain boards; I like having them at a slight angle. However, the OCD in me says, “Oh, damn right we’re mounting them to one of the boards, and it will be beautiful!” So there’s that.

When I do mount them sigh, they will both be on the right. I’m left handed, but apparently I’m right footed.
DUDE EXACTLY SAME THING, exactly.....thats why i asked.....same setup, and i dont want to put one on the left man

What's with you guys that have pedals on both sides of your FC? Do you sometimes have one foot on the pedal, sometimes the other? I only have one so far, but I'm always right-footed, if I had more they'd all be on the right I think.

What's with you guys that have pedals on both sides of your FC? Do you sometimes have one foot on the pedal, sometimes the other? I only have one so far, but I'm always right-footed, if I had more they'd all be on the right I think.

Right footed people are just weird.

Guilty as charged ;)

But seriously, are you guys ambidextrous in the feet or what?

:)

I'm the weird one mate - I'm right handed and right footed, but use my left foot for pedals - just more natural feeling to me. If I had a skateboard, I think I'd be really confused / fall off a lot.

Do you have anything protecting the backside of the stand in switches? Is the pedaltrain connected to a board? Do you have a pic of the backside?

Nothing protecting the switches underneath. It's on my todo list so that means the chances of me actually finishing it are next to zero ;) Honestly though, the Novo32 is meant to be free standing, it has a slight angle to it and rubber/plastic feet on each corner and in the middle. So the underneath wiring/switches never touch the floor. It goes from the hard case to stage and back. If someone else was doing my setup I probably would want to add a bit more safety underneath to ensure nothing gets pulled lose. For now that is wire ties and hot glue. Here is a pic:

Photo Sep 16, 5 06 11 PM.jpg

Nothing protecting the switches underneath. It's on my todo list so that means the chances of me actually finishing it are next to zero ;) Honestly though, the Novo32 is meant to be free standing, it has a slight angle to it and rubber/plastic feet on each corner and in the middle. So the underneath wiring/switches never touch the floor. It goes from the hard case to stage and back. If someone else was doing my setup I probably would want to add a bit more safety underneath to ensure nothing gets pulled lose. For now that is wire ties and hot glue. Here is a pic:

View attachment 61966

Gotcha. How do you have 6 wired up?

Back
Top Bottom