MIDI Guitar 2 - Out of Beta and Bitchen

Still worth trying IMO, though it hasn’t been updated very recently, and other products like Fishman triple play have progressed . It is still an excellent non-DAW VST host as well, and integrates well with the AxeFX.
Hi anyone got any update on this are you still using it ?

Hi Brad how are you integrating it with the Axefx ! I have a 8 unless you have the 3

I’m using the FTP with omnisphere stand alone in parallel ! I have tried through aux in but it’s not integrated

You have any suggestions

I’d love to be able to control parameters in omnisphere via my exp ped even volumes would be great and patch changes ?
Can thrive done with Ax8

Thanks

I ha
Hi Brad how are you integrating it with the Axefx ! I have a 8 unless you have the 3

I’m using the FTP with omnisphere stand alone in parallel ! I have tried through aux in but it’s not integrated

You have any suggestions

I’d love to be able to control parameters in omnisphere via my exp ped even volumes would be great and patch changes ?
Can thrive done with Ax8

Thanks
ive never tried to use any music apps cross platform with Parallels, so don’t know how to answer, and yes I am on the III these days , which gives many more in/out options than ax8. Also what your other interface is makes a difference in approach. Sorry I can’t be more help.

Interesting discovery!

I was messing with Midi Guitar 2 on my iPad just using the built-in keyboard in the app to check something.

I had my iPhone earbuds connected because I didn't want to disturb the wife.

Kept hearing some weird static...

In trying to figure out what it was, I realized that it was the mic built into my earbuds.

Then I discovered that MG2 is just as happy to convert the pitch of my voice to Midi as it is my guitar.

How cool is that?!

Interesting discovery!

I was messing with Midi Guitar 2 on my iPad just using the built-in keyboard in the app to check something.

I had my iPhone earbuds connected because I didn't want to disturb the wife.

Kept hearing some weird static...

In trying to figure out what it was, I realized that it was the mic built into my earbuds.

Then I discovered that MG2 is just as happy to convert the pitch of my voice to Midi as it is my guitar.

How cool is that?!
Wow! Humming melodies and getting midi pitch/notation would open up possibilities for me.

Then you could tweak the midi notes, put it into melodyne, and have easier background harmonies versus trying to sing them in real time.

Back
Top Bottom