Metallica Live Tones

Hello Fractal friends ! Just got my AXE FX III last night and I play in a Metallica tribute band. Both the rhythm guitar played and me use AXE’s III to play live.. I specifically play “Kirks” role in the band so I tried dialing in some Kirk’s tones (rhythm, lead and clean) and I’ll leave an audio sample in here to see what y’all think ? If you have any advices please leave your comment

SOUNDS great.

how can I make it into a preset please ?
Thanks !! For the distortion try the recto1& dizzy VH4 .... for cleans deluxe verb vib+ USA clean.... I wouldn’t mind sharing my presets but I really want to hear other people’s opinion and their own results experimenting to get that sound ? Please let us know whenever you try it out🤘

Thanks !! For the distortion try the recto1& dizzy VH4 .... for cleans deluxe verb vib+ USA clean.... I wouldn’t mind sharing my presets but I really want to hear other people’s opinion and their own results experimenting to get that sound ? Please let us know whenever you try it out🤘

I'd encourage you to share the preset(s) if you're not trying to keep them a secret for whatever reason. You'll probably get more people to chime in with their opinion if they can actually hear and play around with it. They might even makes some tweaks and share it which may lead to picking up a few news tricks that get you closer than you would have otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom