The Short-term Effect of Patriots' loss on Firmware Releases

Will Cliff be a recluse in mourning, or will this cause him to roll up his sleeves with righteous indignation, to show the world, New Englanders may be down, but never truly defeated?

Saints are also out, as are the Bills so far. There’s at least two first ballot HoF QBs watching from the recliner now. More surprises to come, I’m sure. It happens, life goes on.

ugh poor Saints, they are an enigma wrapped in a conundrum. They go from amazing to pretty bad...though it should be easier for my 9ers to beat the Vikings...

It's always neat to see the generational shift of QBs in the playoffs.

Do you think Belichick looks at the 49ers QB as the one that got away?

Do you think Jeff Lurie wishes he had Nick Foles on the bench to save the day one more time in the playoffs? That was a penny wise, pound foolish move that he's going to pay for in years to come.

Ravens are going to win it all. Lamar Jackson will be MVP.

Lamar's career will be short though. Those guys always try to run the ball one too many times...

It's always neat to see the generational shift of QBs in the playoffs.

Do you think Belichick looks at the 49ers QB as the one that got away?

Do you think Jeff Lurie wishes he had Nick Foles on the bench to save the day one more time in the playoffs? That was a penny wise, pound foolish move that he's going to pay for in years to come.
The Eagles DB's lost them that game. Their offense has been trash all season because they don't have one WR that can get open.

Ravens are going to win it all. Lamar Jackson will be MVP.

Lamar's career will be short though. Those guys always try to run the ball one too many times...

As a devout Texans fan, I believe it after the whoopin' they put on us. I just hope we get a 2nd opportunity to play them this year to try to show some worthiness.

The Eagles DB's lost them that game. Their offense has been trash all season because they don't have one WR that can get open.
Ertz, Jefferies, and Agholor would beg to differ with you regarding a reciever that could get open. They seemed to get some yards and receptions when healthy.

Let's face it, if the Eagles had McCown rather than Foles, Eagles would have had no recent Super Bowl rings with the glass man as the #1 QB.

Back
Top Bottom