Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta

Added “2x12 Godzilla” Speaker Impedance Curve based on a Zilla Fatboy.

Added Low Cut and High Cut filters to Flanger block dry path. Also added Filter Slope controls.

Added separate Filter Slope controls for the Cabinet block. The range of the slopes has been extended to include 18 and 24 dB/octave. Existing presets will be automatically updated to the correct values based on the previous Filter Slope value.

Improved Amp block preamp modeling.

Improved messaging system so that changing presets while Axe-Edit is running does not cause audio dropout (requires Axe-Edit version 1.4.00 or later).

Fixed loss of precision in certain amp models (i.e. Plexi 50W Normal) when Input Drive is set very low.

Fixed Align tab in Cabinet block not displaying traces properly after changing channels/scenes from Axe- Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added Low Cut and High Cut filters to Flanger block dry path.

Fractal hat OFF. I am impressed but never surprised that more than a decade in to this endeavor Cliff still takes the time to update firmware based on a good suggestion from a single customer. If the other companies we interact with cared half as much about quality and improvement the world would be a better place.

Fractal hat OFF. I am impressed but never surprised that more than a decade in to this endeavor Cliff still takes the time to update firmware based on a good suggestion from a single customer. If the other companies we interact with cared half as much about quality and improvement the world would be a better place.
Definitely the best way to keep customers :)

I find myself looking for such dedication in other companies but always get deceived again...

You know it! Awesome!

Yes, that's an awesome christmas gift for me, thanks, thanks, THANKS!!

I'll soon share the refined mistress block here for anyone interested ;)

Hey.
Is the new Zilla fatboy curve compatible with a Zilla Fatboy with Creambacks? Or is it a completely different thing?
Thanks.

My opinion of this design remains:
If these new curves keep adding up, it's going to get way too convoluted real quick.
I believe these curves have to be stored and loaded individually and automatically with each Cab IR. This would be the most user friendly solution...

Back
Top Bottom