The 20 Greatest Led Zeppelin I & II Moments played on the Axe-Fx III

This problem with embedded vids started happening for me a few months ago only on this forum. Instead of clicking on the play button I just click on the video title and let it redirect to Youtube.

It's actually a YouTube problem, not something specific to this forum (although this may be the only place you're seeing it). It's been going on for ages.

This problem with embedded vids started happening for me a few months ago only on this forum. Instead of clicking on the play button I just click on the video title and let it redirect to Youtube.
On my iPad I click on Watch Later and it works for me.

I believe the issue is related to "embedded" videos which some videos don't allow.

And when you paste YouTube link on the forum it gets automatically converted to embedded.

Because I pasted a link only, but in my post it got converted to "media" of type "youtube".

So the forum software is at least partially responsible.

Spot on playing and stellar tone crafting. I don’t love all the tones personally, but for those who want to sound like Classic Zeppelin albums this is a “must buy”

sadly, won’t let you play like Cooper lol

It's actually a YouTube problem, not something specific to this forum (although this may be the only place you're seeing it). It's been going on for ages.
Could very well be. I didn't look into the issue at all. Just "assumed" there must be something forum specific since someone can post the very same video on several forums and they all work as expected except here. Also, I don't spend much time on forums other than here so there is that.

@lqdsnddist I'm all in on a gofundme for the Cooper talent button if you can figure out the logistics. :)

Awesome video and tones!

I started having the embedded video issue on the forum a couple months ago as well. I have to click on the title to take me to YT to watch them although sometimes they will work embedded.

Video not available ....
video unavailable
still unavailable.
On my iPad I click on Watch Later and it works for me.
I believe the issue is related to "embedded" videos which some videos don't allow.

And when you paste YouTube link on the forum it gets automatically converted to embedded.

Because I pasted a link only, but in my post it got converted to "media" of type "youtube".

So the forum software is at least partially responsible.
Could very well be. I didn't look into the issue at all. Just "assumed" there must be something forum specific since someone can post the very same video on several forums and they all work as expected except here. Also, I don't spend much time on forums other than here so there is that.

@lqdsnddist I'm all in on a gofundme for the Cooper talent button if you can figure out the logistics. :)
Forum plugin that handles embeded media has been updated. I can click-to-play in the forum now. Does it work for you?

Ok. Problem isn't on the forum software end, I'm afraid. :(
Its a bit odd. Say if Leon posts one of his vids here and on TGP. I click there and it works and here you get unavailable so I assumed it was something done here when embedding. It's no big deal, just curiousness.

Its a bit odd. Say if Leon posts one of his vids here and on TGP. I click there and it works and here you get unavailable so I assumed it was something done here when embedding. It's no big deal, just curiousness.
Check to make sure you're not blocking anything YouTube related with AdBlock Plus or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom